Preparing The War

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Preparing The War

Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:23 am

People participating are listed in the Heaven's Feel 6 usergroup.

If you want to reserve some of the following family names or titles post here. They are not required but I'd like to have one of each. There are some bonuses if you decide to pick a family-line but they also have responsibilities you must take care of.
    • Einzbern Aaelms
    • Tohsaka reserved for kaede
    • Matou
    • Supervisor reserved to Ssuusshhii
    Those are the most essential I can think of. I'm still preparing the Rule threads. If you have something on your mind I can answer to questions. If there is some servant class you're not fond of you can post up to two classes you don't want. Servants are still handed at random but you can affect the results a bit.

Bear in mind that this game is going to need daily activity. You need to check if there are any new happenings and post if your post is needed. If you have some extreme reason why you can't participate for a while I might have to freeze your character for few in-game days or have him killed.

Hopefully my final edit. I'd like every person make up a title of one or two words for their character. It can be something like Wandering Magus or The Priest. We're not instantly giving out information who has servants and who doesn't if we have more than seven players.
    Character Sections
    Each Player has their own role-playing section where they can post random topics. Talks with their Servant, info about their daily activities or possibly even dreams. There are some players that have servants and some that don't. You can either be cryptic about it and simply not mention that you have a servant or throw some hints in your role-playing. Or you could just screw that and include your servant on your role-play posts. Remember that all discussions between players are supposed to be private and confidential, don't try to private message hidden information off-character to other people pretty please! You can only share content of those discussion to other characters if you happen to meet them. It would be good if each player could make at least two thread per 24 in-game hours. You have the ball, however there are some restrictions. For example when you want to write about daily stroll to the City Center you have to confirm first that there are no events with other people. More about that on Round explanations.

Last edited by Lucid on Sun May 30, 2010 3:16 am; edited 18 times in total
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Preparing The War

Post by Belmont on Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:28 am

Unless absolutely needed I'd rather not take a family name / title as I have my own ideas right now. I'd like to avoid the classes Assassin.

EDIT: Removed Berserker from the list of classes I would like to avoid.

Last edited by Belmont on Thu May 20, 2010 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jad

Heaven's Feel 6 : Wanderer

Post by Jad on Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:24 am

I'm not particularly interested in having a title but if need be i'll take a role.
    Hmm guess i don't have grudges against classes.
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Post by Xenovent on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:30 am

I don't plan on being from any of the big families, but I would like to avoid true assassin--it seems kinda boring they all have to be from the same 'clan'. Otherwise no prejudices.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:39 am

xenovent wrote:I don't plan on being from any of the big families, but I would like to avoid true assassin--it seems kinda boring they all have to be from the same 'clan'. Otherwise no prejudices.
    So you mean just Assassin. Also I haven't decided yet if Assassin is going to be Hassan, highly possible but I might bend the rules to have some oddball like Kojiro. I guess we'll have to just see what I have in store for this war. Insert evil laughter.
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:48 am

If I had to take a family title Tohsaka or Einzbern would be ok, but for servant class I'd rather not have Berserker or Assassin. I also have a question about the classes do you plan on using the class Avenger sometime in the future?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:50 am

kaede wrote:If I had to take a family title Tohsaka or Einzbern would be ok, but for servant class I'd rather not have Berserker or Assassin. I also have a question about the classes do you plan on using the class Avenger sometime in the future?
    Maybe. I haven't decided on the story yet. We're going with canon but a parallel universe. I'd like to finish the rules before moving to deciding the plot. Also please choose only one family if you're interested.
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 am

Ok then Tohsaka as my family.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:56 am

Bueno. Also everybody check the first post again. I edited it a bit.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:10 pm