Night 1 - Einzbern meets The Medium

Post by Lucid on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:14 am

Spoiler:
    First post will be made by Xenovent.
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Re: Night 1 - Einzbern meets The Medium

Post by Xenovent on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 am

A figure from the shadows watched another advance up the long stone steps towards Ryoudouji temple. He frowned, as if he understood what he was dealing with, and then nodded resolutely.

From the darkness of the forest, a voice called out, "The temple you are moving toward closes at sundown. Please identify yourself and state your intentions."

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:17 am

The teenage boy stared at the figure, his face betraying no emotions. His lips moved faintly although his voice was inaudible. A black haired girl immediately materialized next to him, wearing a white dress that barely reached her knees and putting on a smile on her face.

"Sorry, but my Master is rather unsociable and would rather not talk a lot. However, you must understand as a Master that the Holy Grail War has already begun, right?" Her smile became wild. Her hands moved to reach for a weapon. The boy stepped forward, holding out his hand to prevent his Servant rushing forward.

"We must not rush things, Rider." He turned to the figure. "We have come due to the presence of a Servant. It is impossible to hide your status as a Master." His eyes narrowed. "For the sake of our ease, please allow us to see your Servant."
    Xenovent

Post by Xenovent on Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:25 am

Spoiler:
    I don't know if Grim has elected otherwise, but right now you shouldn't be able to see me. Final word obviously goes to Grim, but if I'm correct you should only be detecting one spiritual presence and without visual contact. Unless corrected I will proceed accordingly.

He had figured it would come to this. In the darkness, he looked to his left and exchanged a few hushed words debating their plan. After a short pause, the voice called out again.

"Sake of ease, hm? I wonder of what sort of 'ease' that is...I don't believe I have any particular reason to entertain that request when it appears the charge will begin as soon as we make ourselves seen. I take it then I cannot convince you to leave quietly, then?"
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:28 pm

Spoiler:
    I don't know if Grim has elected otherwise, but right now you shouldn't be able to see me. Final word obviously goes to Grim, but if I'm correct you should only be detecting one spiritual presence and without visual contact. Unless corrected I will proceed accordingly.

That is correct.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:50 am

Spoiler:
    Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will now proceed as though my Servant has sensed the figure as a non-Servant character and that my characters' have simply accused the figure of being a Master.

"It is not necessary to worry. We simply want to erase the threat of a possible ambush so that neither of us will pose an immediate threat to the other." The teenage boy said, his body remarkably comfortable even when under the danger he himself pointed out.

"That Servant must be lacking as a man if he needs to hide away like that." Rider taunted.

The boy ignored her, still facing at the general area of the temple. "If it is possible, we would like to resolve this with as little violence as possible. But first, it is best if you follow my request, just to make everyone a bit more comfortable."
    Xenovent

Post by Xenovent on Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:31 am

"As you so aptly pointed out earlier, the Holy Grail War has begun. We are already an immediate threat to one another. Otherwise I would have no qualms speaking to you face to face."

"Besides," the voice continued with a bit of reluctance, "you came looking for me, did you not? I have done nothing myself to warrant any aggression. If I wanted to ambush you, it would have happened without you ever hearing my voice."

It resumed a flat tone, "I will repeat. If all you are looking for here is a fight in order to advance this war, then say so and let us proceed. If your business is information, then ask your questions and be gone. Either way, it is not my intention you see either me or my servant this night."

Then it added something strange, as if forgotten to the last moment, but considered important to the speaker, "One thing I will tell you is my name. Itsuki Kyumei. I find it unfortunate we must meet under these circumstances."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:40 am

"...then I guess we no longer have anything to talk about. It was my full intention to have you and your Servant reveal yourself." He gestured to Rider. With a slight frown, she disappeared into thin air.

He continued to stare at the temple for a few more moments, "...we would have never met if it wasn't for these circumstances."

He turned to walk away, his back left completely open to the enemy, "It was with extreme pride and joy that I participated in this war. We will meet again Itsuki, and we will surely proceed into battle when that happens."
    Xenovent

Post by Xenovent on Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:21 pm

Itsuki stayed ponderously within the darkness of the forest, having no intention of attacking when he was not threatened.

"Pride and joy...huh?"

For the second time that day, he was reminded of what kind of event he had gotten taken up into. He couldn't even imagine what else he would be confronted with as the war went on...
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:29 pm

Event over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 pm