Night 1 - Traveler meets Wanderer

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Night 1 - Traveler meets Wanderer

Post by Lucid on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:58 am

Traveler and his companion proceed on the bridge without resistance. The possible servant they sensed on the location doesn't seem hostile. Belmont's companion finally closes within speaking range near the target while protecting Traveler. They don't have a visual sight on the target yet but they can act quickly on any rash movements.
    Spoiler:
    Special private message sent to Belmont.

Wanderer's companion ignores the pair and waits how they are going to act.
    Spoiler:
    One of them is most likely a servant. Long white hair, cut short on front of her face and green eyes. Wears very thin and tight white fabric clothing around her center body, goes all the way from her neck to her thighs. Her lower body is covered with the same material but black instead. On her hands has massive gauntlets covering both arms and on her legs very massive armor shoes which cover both of her legs - both are very manly looking. Other armor pieces include metal belt and shoulder armors. Based on her equipment it could be either Lancer or Saber on first glance.

The other person seems to be a magus. A very tall athletic looking individual who appears to be in his late 20's. His long black hair appears to be slightly unkept. Deep blue eyes. Wears several black clothes; shirt, trousers and trainers. Also wears a pure white long trench coat which contrasts with his black clothes.
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Night 1 - Traveler meets Wanderer

Post by Belmont on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:37 am

"This is unbelievable, you had your chance to run away but you didn't. Archer, I am disappointed, I do not know if your Master is that worthless or if you are stupid, but I am not going to let you get away."

Without any hesitation Traveler said these words, he was since the beginning ready to fight.

"If you want to win then I suggest you convince your Master to give up his Commands Spells, having Archer on my side would make things easier. However, if you do not plan on listening to me I shall kill your worthless Master and oblige you to. If you even try to resist my Servant has no problem in killing you, in fact, she's starting to enjoy killing."

Traveler declared with a cool voice what will happen, however, he does not move and waits for a response while his companion is protecting him, ready to engage in battle at any time.
    Jad

Heaven's Feel 6 : Wanderer

Post by Jad on Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:10 am

(mumbling to himself)
    Archer: Mmmmm? Either very brave or very stupid. Even though my master told me to scout tonight and not to engage anyone he never forbid me to protect myself.
    Archer: I'm sure master would not approve of me harming a woman but given the circumstances ... If the self-proclaimed enemy was to back down then no harm will come.

Archer holds his ground while being aware of his surroundings.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:05 am

Traveler and his companion advance very slowly towards the presence of Archer while being cautious of surprise attacks.

"Hahaha, you're truly a fool, not even showing yourself or answering me, I would have let you go depending on your answer but you can't even do that. You're a worthless Servant and tonight you shall disappear."

Traveler and his companion suddenly stop.

"Saber, I'm sorry for not letting you do this before, please eliminate him."

The girl who was silent until now suddenly glares at his opponent and with a cold voice sentences his fate.

"You're an eyesore, you shall die here."

Once Saber finished her sentence she grips her sword and charges at full speed to her opponent, not waiting for him to get ready.

Spoiler:
    Combat has been initiated, awaiting for Game Master's turn order.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:09 am

Turn Order
    Saber is not sure of Archers location yet. First action will be given to Archer.
    Saber > Archer > Traveler
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:59 am

Spoiler:
    Archer uses a secret action and continues to hide.
    Archers prana trace disappears completely. Saber can't be sure if he is still around. It's Sabers turn.

Spoiler:
    Just noting but I won't be making this kind of posts in the future. You post all the necessary things as you see fit on the battle thread on your own and keep track of the turns on your own. If there is need for a game-masters opinion then contact me.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:28 am

"You think you can run away from me, Archer?!"

"How boring, he's trying to run away, I almost feel bad for him."

With an uninterested tone Traveler stays close to Saber with a knife on his hand while they continue to search for Archer.

Spoiler:
    Traveler is being covered by Saber

Spoiler:
    Saber uses Mind's Eye (Fake) in order to locate Archer presence, once the results for this action are received Saber's turn will continue
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 am

Spoiler:
    Saber finds Archers location. One action needed to close down the gap between them.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:45 am

"Found you!!"

Saber rushes in and closes the gap between the both Servants while Traveler is trying to follow behind Saber.

As soon as Saber reaches Archer she slashes at him five times in an instant for the human eye, each trying to take his opponent's life.

Spoiler:
    Damage for the attacks will be added in my next post after you tell me Archer's Divinity rank. Saber's turn is still not over.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:56 am

Spoiler:
    To speed things up I'm posting instead of Jad. This info is shared because of Saber's special ability.
    Archer has Divinity of B-rank.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:00 am

Spoiler:
    Each attack deals 202.5 damage. Saber's turn is now over.
    Jad

Post by Jad on Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:04 am

Archer summons x and orders him to attack Traveler. Then he uses 4 action points to dodge 4 of sabers attacks and the last one is used to attack Traveler with x

Complicated Actions
    • Spell-Casting (Varies)
      Spells take a certain number of turns rather than actions to complete. Some spells take longer to activate than others. During one round a normal magus will be able to speak two lines. As such you can activate two one-line spells during your turn or use those lines to some bigger spell. You ma use your normal amount of Defend and Evade actions, however using any kind of attack will immediately break the concentration of your spell.
      If you use a noble phantasm you can only cast one per round which ends your turn as well.

Elaboration. Player 1 starts the battle and uses all his actions to attack Player 2. None of those attack aren't yet sure to hit. It's Player 2's turn next and he uses his actions normally. He could use his actions to block enemy's attack for example with the Defend action. He could use Evade with half of his actions and attack with the other half. You can allocate your actions any way you like as long as it doesn't break the rules. If you don't manage to defend or evade all the enemy's attacks you will take that much damage as detailed in his post.
    Also your post is very boring. This is a role-playing game, can't you spice things up a bit? Re-do your turn. It doesn't have the necessary amount of information for the next person to continue his turn, like the damage of the last attack.
    Lucid
    Jad

Post by Jad on Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:18 am

Hmmm I see I got this all wrong xD
    Thats why I suck at board games :P

Anyhow on to the main topic:

The sudden pain in his arm, the sudden nausea that came out of nowhere made Archer's master fear the worst.

"This is not good. ARCHER"

A command spell has been used and Archer gets teleported back to his master.

Command Spell
    You can use a command spell during any part of the game. However the result of that command spell is determined by the game-master. You need to wait for the final judgement of the game-master before proceeding with your RP. Use the report button function.
    Spoiler:
    Place off-character notes in spoiler tags.
    Lucid
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:07 pm

Spoiler:
    As Jad haven't made a new post I'll assume he stays with his current action.
    Wanderer uses a command spell. Archers speed is multiplied and he can reach safety in less than one second.
    If Traveler doesn't act this event is over.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:43 am

Traveler does nothing, he watches Archer leave while Saber returns to her Master.

"What a pathetic Servant and Master, they're going to die soon enough anyways. Let's go Saber."

"Yes, let's go."

Under the moonlit sky Traveler and Saber proceed to their next destination.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sun Jun 27, 2010 3:43 am

Event over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:45 pm