Day 1 - Tohsaka meets Matou

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 1 - Tohsaka meets Matou

Post by Lucid on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:23 am

Tohsaka knocks on the Matou Mansions door.

Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Re: Day 1 - Tohsaka meets Matou

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:38 am

The door opens and you are greeted by a girl.

''Welcome to the Matou mansion, is there anything I can do for you? If you wish to see my master, I will go tell him. Who should I say is visiting him?''
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 am

"If it is no trouble I would like to see your master please tell him my name is Kaede Tohsaka"

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:59 am

The girl leaves. She seems to be about 20 years old. She has straight blond hair and brown eyes.

She smiles, nod and leave, saying it shouldn't be too long.

About 10 seconds after she leaves, a young man, age about 22, enters the room. He is wearing simple clothes. Keeping a distance betweem his guest and himself, he says:
    '' Welcome to my house, Kaede. My name is Shen, and I am certainly pleased you came. What can I do for you?''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:06 am

A girl about 18 years old stands at the door way. She is about 5'3 her short black hair frames her pale face and bright blue eyes. She wears a dark red shirt with a black coat over it, a faded black knee length skirt for bottoms, white ankle length socks and grey running shoes. She has a slight smile on her face bows and says:

"Good evening sir I was just passing and felt something was off. I just thought I'd see if something was wrong."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:18 am

Shen bows in return, and then thinks for an instant. He invites her to step inside, and then says:

''There should not be anything wrong here. Your senses might have been mistaken. However, there was something I wished to offer you. We actually went to check at your house but got no answer. Since we live so close, I wanted to propose a cooperation. There might be other masters teaming up, and I figured fighting them alone would highly reduce my chances of survival. It could be as you wish. A simple agreement not to attack each other, we could go patrol together, we could go help the other when he needs help. I'd also be happy not having to worry about someone living so close attacking me.''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:32 am

She follows him inside and listens to his offer. After he finishes speaking she says:

"Your offer sounds reasonable but how do I know you will not simply attack me when my guard is down? Why should I trust someone I hardly know"

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:59 am

''You sure seem cautious. There is nothing I can prove other than the fact you are currently in my house and I have not attacked you. You have to consider that this goes for both side. I am also taking risk by accepting to cooperate with you. I know I won't attack you while we cooperate, but nothing tells me it will be the same for you.''

As he finishes speaking, a man appears beside him. He is a man approximatly 30 years old. He has messy black hair and green eyes and wears a spacious white shirt and black hakama pants. He also wears a black shoulder armor and fingerless battle gauntlets. The man speaks to Kaede:

''Young girl, know that if such a cooperation is established, and my young master would choose the path of betrayal, he shall do so alone. I will not accept to attack an ally. I would also prefer fighting alone if we are only faced with one enemy, so we should only be asking you for help if we are outnumbered or at a great disadvantage.''

Shen looks at his servant, and adds ''Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. I hope we can come to an agreement.''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:35 am

After about a few moments of thinking says: "You have a point you cannot trust me to do the same but you have proved that you are serious about this partnership so I agree to your idea. Me and my servant shall not attack you during this agreement and if you need my assistance in any way during this partnership I will gladly help but if you can tell me do you want the grail for? I understand if you don’t want to tell me but I’m curious"

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:05 am

''I've been raised with that purpose in mind. Family stuff. I wish for the Matou family to be one of the strongest again, and this starts with winning here. What about you? Anything glorious in store?''

And with a smile he adds

''Since you've already met Lancer, we'd be pleased to meet your partner too''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:24 am

"Sounds like a noble goal and as for me...I don't know what I'll do with the grail if I win it. And as for my servant"
    A 10 foot tall dog with short gray fur with some pearly areas and blue eyes materializes behind me. "Meet Berserker."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:20 pm

When he sees that, Shen takes a step back.

''Well, this sort of scares me, but at the same time I'm relieved to have you on my side''

He then takes a step forward

''Did you want us to patrol together? I can give you time to decide, heres my phone number''

And he walks to her, giving her a card with his phone number written on it and offering his hand for a handshake.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:09 pm

Berserker starts to growl at shen as he moves to kaede but stops when she raises her hand and says: "enough berserker." kaede flashes a small smile and says : "sorry about that he is wary around people." she takes the card pulls out a piece of paper and scribbles her number down on it "this is my cell number' call me if you need anything ok." she hands him the paper and shakes his hand.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:56 am

Spoiler:
    Event over?

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Fri Jun 18, 2010 4:30 am

He accepts the paper and accompagnies her back to the door (Which isn't really far...)

''I wish you a good night, we'll probably meet again soon''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:05 am

"I wish you a good night too. Come Berserker." Berserker dematerializes behind me and we walk home.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:14 am

End of event. Game resumes with the old movement logs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:24 pm