Day 1 - Medium meets Matou

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 1 - Medium meets Matou

Post by Lucid on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:03 pm

As Matou approaches the targets he sensed, one of them disappears while other stays as strong as before. Seems like they have no hostile intentions yet. When Matou comes near the spot he thought the source was coming from he hears a voice somewhere from the forest.
    "State your intentions!"
    Lucid
    Admin

Re: Day 1 - Medium meets Matou

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:54 am

Spoiler:
    In case it was unclear you two are supposed to role-play into this topic the happenings of your meeting.

Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy on Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 am

Upon hearing the voice, Matou stops. He looks around him, and unable to find whoever is talking, he decides to speak anyways.

''My intentions? It should be obvious I did not plan to fight here. There are people around, so we can't do that. I was only walking around, going to do my usual stuff. In fact, you are the one who should be stating your intentions. You are currently walking toward my mansion, and then commanding me to explain what I am doing. Unless you do so, I could only consider you walking any further toward my house as an hostile action.''

''If you don't have any hostile intention, there should be no reason for you or your servant to hide. If you have nothing to tell me, you should leave. If you ever come closer to my mansion, I shall consider it an hostile action and attack you without warning''

And he shows both of his hands, taking a few steps backward to demonstrate he is not willing to fight at the moment.
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Post by Xenovent on Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:36 am

He listened to the explanation, and nodded, dropping his guard.

Stepping out of the shadows, Itsuki Kyumei bowed from the waist, "My apologizes," he stated cooly, "I was unaware I was infringing on your territory. I am new to these parts and this...event, and as such overly cautious."

Gesturing to the monk's clothing he was wearing, he continued, "I am Itsuki of the house Kyumei. Part of my religious observance is going about the city seeking alms. But, I shall take care not to come this way tomorrow. You are?"

Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:51 am

''Forgive my manners; I felt a bit nervous not seeing who I was talking too''

And he bows in return.

''Know that you are not yet in my territory. I just like being careful, and believed it was better to warn you. My name is Shen. I am the heir of the Matou.''

Then he pauses for a moment, looking around.

''As I mentioned, I will not accept people walking in my territory. However, if you wish to contact me, you can do so by phone. It is still important to remember we aren't here to chat like friends, and we will probably have to fight eventually. Was there anything you wanted to add?''

Then he whispered something, which should not be heard with a normal hearing.

Normal hearing can't hear this:
    He whispered: Can you see him

You can check this one:
    I guess I gave you my phone number. Grim says you can contact me by PM if you have access to a phone too
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:58 am

Spoiler:
    The person behind Matou shakes his head. He can sense a faint spiritual trace near the Medium but he isn't sure what it is.
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Post by Xenovent on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:07 am

Itsuki shook his head, "For now, there is nothing more. It was nice to have met you, Shen. I can only hope we continue to meet off the battlefield, but I understand we must do what we must. Take care."

After receiving Matou's phone number, he bowed again, and turned to leave. When his back is turned, he whispers.

Spoiler:
    What can you sense?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 am

Spoiler:
    The person following the Medium speaks with a calm voice.
    He was being followed by Lancer class servant no doubt. Also that master seems first-class material, it could get troublesome.
    End of event. Game resumes with the old movement logs.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:30 am