Day 9: Collector and Einzbern

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 9: Collector and Einzbern

Post by Lucid on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:39 pm

There is an eerie athmosphere surrounding the Temple. Marks from a grand battle can be still seen around it.
    Spoiler:
    Either may start.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Re: Day 9: Collector and Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:29 am

The boy takes his first steps into the ruined battlefield. He may have yet to set foot into the Temple since the beginning of the war but it is not his first time his presence had been made here. He breathes deeply and looks up to the sky as if in respect of something. He makes this a notable but short process.

"Gabriel, I've met the Master of Assassin. In return for some of the information he offered to me, I have made him aware of you still being alive." There is not a trace of apology in his words; he is simply stating what is fact. There are many things to be discussed and this was the least of it.

"Let me get straight to the point. Are you responsible for or know of anyone who may've been the cause of the bounded barrier that has been erected last night?"
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Post by Belmont on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:15 am

"I do not mind that you've given him that information. On the contrary, it could make things much easier if he attempts to attack me instead of one of the two remaining Masters. However, I am interested in the information he has shared with you because information is extremely valuable and I'm surprised he would trade a valuable asset to know whether I am alive or not considering both my Servants have already been defeated."

"On the topic of the Bounded Barrier I am unable to assist you; I do not possess the knowledge anymore to create a Bounded Barrier, never mind one of such scale. The only one who could have given you accurate information regarding the Barrier would have been Caster, but as you know, he has already been defeated." Gabriel pauses and points at the sky "This barrier was restored by Caster and it required quite a lot of effort to restore, even for a Servant. I do not think the Bounded Barrier is the work of a magus, simply due to the scale."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:24 am

"So you also think that Lancer's Master is still alive." He considers this for a moment but puts the issue aside for the moment.

"It seems that Assassin's Master, who calls himself Masato, has been looking for me for quite a while. This is related to someone else I've met recently: an Einzbern girl called Lisa. She had given me a letter that seems to be related to the 6th Grail War. Another one of those letters had been given to Assassin's Master. According to Archer, Lisa is this war's Holy Grail."

"On a separate note, are you aware of any 'puppet masters'? Assassin's Master mentioned meeting one before."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:26 am

"I do indeed believe that Lancer's Master is still alive, I do not think someone from the Matou family would throw away his life that easily. This brings me to the next point: I would like you to come with me to the Matou household tonight to check whether he is alive or not. I will challenge Matou to a fight, which means he will most likely send Lancer to fight me. Without Caster I am not as strong as I was before but I am confident that I can hold Lancer for some time, long enough for you to kill Matou and then defeat the weakened Servant. If you do not like this approach I would like to hear your ideas."

"I have extremely limited information regarding the past Holy Grail War and I do not know who 'Lisa'. Regarding the other matter, the puppet masters, I cannot help you again. Rider's Master did not have anything that looked like puppets and the rest of the Masters I fought did not use any puppets either. I think Tohsaka could be the person you are looking for, I suggest we take a look at his possessions and see what we find. Where is his and the rest of the bodies?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:34 pm

Spoiler:
    Are the bodies still in the Temple or has it been cleaned up?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:29 am

There are no bodies to be seen around the temple.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:25 am

Suddenly, a phone's ringing could be heard. Gesturing to excuse himself, Yuuki turns away and answers the call on his mobile phone. It did not take long for the conversation to finish, despite him not saying a single word throughout.

"It seems that Masato had just finished exploring the Church. He found some more records of the previous war by a person named Vincent. The name corresponds with the diaries, so I think it's safe to assume that the record's writer is the Church's mediator from the previous war."

He looks to the empty spot where Medic and Supervisor had fallen. "I had not been the one to move their bodies. Either the public authorities or members of the Church had cleaned this up."

"Regarding Matou, I had also thought about launching an attack to his house tonight. I am considering whether or not Masato should also play a part in this or whether we should do this ourselves. What do you think of this?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:42 am

"I do not suggest trusting Assassin's Master too much. It is true that he has assisted you and that right now he is helping you but you mustn't forget the primary condition for the Holy Grail to appear - only one Master and Servant can remain. After Matou and his Servant are defeated it is very likely that he will strike at you, especially if Archer has used a great deal of powers. Assassin is not a Servant class that is suited for direct confrontations so it would be a great chance for him - and most likely his only one to get rid of Lancer and Archer quickly and effectively."

Collector pauses for a few seconds to consider a plan to avoid the situation he described seconds ago.

"If you lie to Assassin and his Master regarding the whereabouts of Matou and request his help, he will most likely investigate that area. In that short time window we need to defeat Matou and his Servant before they realize they have been fooled. That should give us enough time to retreat and recover our strength before fighting against Assassin and his Master in the final battle of this Holy Grail War."

Collector takes a glance at the spot where Medic, Supervisor and Tohsaka fell. He remembers a past event with Rider's Master, which gives him an idea about the whereabouts of the bodies. Slowly he starts moving to a spot behind the Temple that was left unharmed by the battle several days ago.

"There is one possibility where the bodies could be. I buried Rider's Master there after I defeated him. I will take a look and see if I can find anything. Until I am back please reflect on what you want to do with Assassin and his Master."

Spoiler:
    Are there any additional graves in the place where Rider's Master was buried?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 am

Spoiler:
    There are no addittional graves.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:04 am

Collector returns empty-handed, there were no additional graves to be found.

"Finding the bodies might require quite a lot of effort, is it vital that we recover them?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Jan 09, 2012 4:55 am

"Not too high of a priority right now. It's probable that the Church cleaned it up, if not the local authorities."

"The problem really lies in how we don't really have any information on Lancer's capabilities, otherwise we can launch an easy assault. If he turns out to have a good match-up against Archer, it's not unthinkable for her to be defeated even with your support." He motions his hand to his body. "As you see, I really can't be considered to be a fighter at all. The odds of with only you and Archer beating Lancer, especially with how his Master could potentially possess two command spells, can't really be said to be extremely high."

"Despite that, Assassin's Master is really proving to be a good source of information right now. Most of what he tells me is consistent with what I found myself and he also mentioned some unknown factors in the war, such as the puppet Master. Especially with how such a large boundary field is set up overnight, trying to keep a bigger picture of a wall is more important than removing other Masters."

"If we can agree that fighting right now is not the best of our options, I think that we can use the time to investigate the bounded barrier instead. The Tohsaka household still remains unexplored to me and may have tracks of other participants of the war or some other clues."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:40 am

"Is it true that we do not have a lot of information regarding Lancer's actual combat capabilities but we do have some information, including very limited info about his weapon, Noble Phantasm and his true name. I understand why you are being cautious but you need to remember that it might not be unthinkable for Lancer and his Master to attack us on their own, without us going to them and we should be prepared if that were to happen. If you believe that investigating the Bounded Barrier takes priority then so be it, I have no reason to complain."

"There is one thing I must tell about Tohsaka that I forgot to tell you in our previous encounters. Before the day we fought against each other he visited me, claiming to be looking for a certain plant, however, I couldn't trust him and me and Caster kept an eye on him to make sure he wouldn't try anything. He found the plant and then promptly left but later that day Caster found a camera and I believe that Tohsaka was the culprit as no one else had entered the Temple since then. He must have been extremely skillful in order to hide it even while being watched by Caster, it is not unthinkable that he might have placed traps in his house."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:11 am

"I trust Archer enough to think that we cannot be taken by surprise, meaning that Lancer initiating a fight on us would essentially be the same as a fight we initiate on them. Her awareness should be great enough that no traps would be any harm to us so Tohsaka's household should be child's play for her to infiltrate, disregarding magical barriers of course."

"I also have a hunch that Matou may have already entered the place since they are so physically close." He thinks deeply for a while before finally saying as followed. "There is only so much we can do by discussing this. I say we take the current opportunity to explore the Tohsaka household and perhaps find some clue unless you have some other guided option. Even if you do have some other suggestion, I will probably disagree with any that involves us trying to take out either of the remaining Servant-Master pairs on our own."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:22 am

"Excellent, since I do not have any further suggestions we should proceed to the Tohsaka household as soon as possible."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:45 am

Yuuki nods his agreement and leads the way out of the Temple.

Spoiler:
    Event end. I'll post my movement changes tomorrow.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:30 am

Spoiler:
    Confirm event end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 pm