Day 8: Shounen and Einzbern

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 8: Shounen and Einzbern

Post by Lucid on Fri Dec 16, 2011 1:20 pm

The two figures approach each other and stop at a range where they can hear each other.
    The dark forest is silent, void of people.
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Re: Day 8: Shounen and Einzbern

Post by Lucid on Thu Dec 22, 2011 3:14 am

Spoiler:
    Bump. Either player may start. Post descriptions of your characters.
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Thu Dec 22, 2011 7:18 pm

The two figures, one male one female, stop upon seeing the other pair. The man is young - height about 5'11'', with dark hair and green eyes.
    The male shouts out to the two.

"One of you two wouldn't happen to be the owner of this forest would you?"

Spoiler:
    Use pictures and descriptions to describe your characters.
    -Lucid

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:47 am

Approaching the pair is a white-haired boy with red pupils in his eyes. His more identifiable features indicate that he is an Einzbern. His face is soft and his body is of a fit, but not skinny build. His appearance indicates that he is of a young age, around 15-17.

Standing next to him is a girl who, without doubt, was a Servant.

The boy is the one who responds: "There is no owner to this forest for this war but I am indeed the Einzbern's chosen Master. Is it wrong for me to assume that you are the Master of Assassin?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Fri Dec 23, 2011 7:33 am

Spoiler:
    have to use a phone to post atm computer is in the shop can't add photos correctly

The man pulls down the hood of his cloak revealing a pale man with dark hair and green eyes. On his face is a grin.

"I am her master. You may call me Masato."

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif
    Assassin simply nods at the two.

The grin on Masato's face fades away. "Sense you are an Einzbern tell me how is Lisa doing?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:15 pm

His eyes widen slightly in surprise. "Lisa... is a person I met only yesterday." HIs voice became colder. "You wouldn't happen to know where she might be?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat Dec 24, 2011 3:31 pm

He shakes his head " I am afraid I do not know where she is I only met her briefly a few nights ago." He sighs a little then walks toward a grim look on his face. "Never mind that I am getting sidetracked. I came here looking for the help of the Einzbern family."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:30 am

Looking weary, the boy's head droops a bit. "My connection with the Einzbern family is essentially only in name. If you are looking for a personal alliance with me as a Master of the 7th Holy Grail War, I'd be willing to take it into consideration. Otherwise, you won't get any further by questioning me."

He exchanges a look with Archer. "...you wouldn't happen to know of a person named Magnus, right?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:50 am

"An alliance with you would be just fine." He pauses for a brief moment deep in thought after a few minutes he speaks again. "Would he happen to be a man with red hair and uses puppets?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:28 am

"You either don't quite understand or is kidding me, Master of Assassin. We are, not counting Lancer, the only people still left in the war. This means that any alliance between us will only extend to the defeat of Lancer. I'm sure you've thought of the risk this kind of alliance will carry?"

For the Einzbern Master, this is an aspect that must be clarified. Magnus can wait.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:57 am

"I only wish i needed an alliance to overcome Lancer. I need an alliance to make sure your city is not wiped off the map. "

He looks to the sky. "The man I met yesterday ,the one with the puppets, he said that the city could be wiped out in a few days and this grail war could be the cause of it."

He looks back to the young man taking a few moments to let him soak in the information. "This would have been much easier to deal with if the huge clusterfuck that was two nights ago didn't happen but we should at least try and stand up to whatever is coming."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:57 am

His eyes twitched slightly. "Okay. Let's say that you're being honest about this puppeteer. Do you have anything which shows that he's more significant than the victory for either of us in the war?"

He pauses. "You also mentioned that you met Lisa before. If you tell me how that came about and what had happened, I think we can work something out."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:27 am

"I met Lisa a few nights ago at a park. We talked for a little bit and she gave me a page out of her diary after I asked to know more about her." He takes a piece of paper out of his pocket and hands it to the boy. "You can keep it if you like it belongs to your family anyway so I have no right to it."

After giving the boy a couple of minuets to read it he speaks again. "After reading this and from the information I have gathered I must ask is she still a homunculus? She has been alive longer than a regular homunculus should and when assassin saw her she had no presence." As he finishes a frown comes on his face realizing what he said earlier. "And also for what it is worth you have my condolences about the fate of your partner. I do not know if you two were close but losing someone is hard for anyone."

The diary page:
    Spoiler:

We should give meaning to life, not wait for life to give us meaning.
    It's a beautiful quote I read. It made me wonder, what meaning did Father Vincent try to give his life?

This morning I visited the Church with Marilyn. The place was silent, humble. Place meant for the people but somehow it felt too sad.
    A man greeted us. Introduced himself as Father Peter. He was wearing his clergy clothes, black. Marilyn asked of him if we could meet Father Vincent. There was an awkward silence but the man finally spoke.
    He has passed away last night.

Marilyn was dumbfounded but I didn't pay much attention to the phrase that time. She asked for details but it seems his answers weren't satisfactory. I sat on the nearby bench and waited for their conversation to end. It didn't long as Marilyn had sorted out the most serious stuff yesterday. I just came to introduce myself to the supervisor. I asked for an update on the events, but it seemed Peter wasn't up to date about everything yet. He said we should come see him again soon however.

As we came back home I asked Marilyn what he had meant with the phrase pass away. And that's when I learned the truth...
    19th of December 2023, Lisa Einzbern

The entry continues.
    Short Version
    There's a mention of Lisas brother who she is looking for.
    She will try to investigate more about the death of the supervisor.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:59 pm

As he read the page, he reached into his own pockets for his own sheet of paper. Wordlessly he offered it to Shounen to read.

Spoiler:
    Is this what people call kidnapping? I was familiarizing myself with the streets of Fuyuki with Marilyn. I remember we weren't talking much but after we entered a little more quiet district I passed out. When I came to my sense I was here - the Temple.

They said they didn't do anything to Marilyn. It was Caster who paralysed me and they carried me here. They don't seem bad people, they even introduced themselves as Itsuki and Katsuro. I'm at a loss words. I realize the situation that I'm not allowed to leave this place but they haven't really told me why. They gave me some food and let me move freely but that's about it. I wonder if Caster knows what my purpose is - those other two people don't seem affiliated with Einzbern.

... I wonder if Magnus is still here.
    20th of December 2023, Lisa Einzbern

"Don't worry. I saw my partnership with the girl as something on the professional level. I needed a wider view of the War and she had offered it to me." He looked up from the sheet. "However, her death could've definitely been avoided if I had acted earlier. It's something I'll have to take responsibility to."

When Shounen too was done reading, he continues. "Archer had theorised that Lisa is, in fact, the 'Grail' of the war. Traditionally in the Holy Grail War, a homunculus is created specifically for fulfilling this role. That is probably the identity of Lisa."

He reaches out to his own diary page and snatches it from Shounen's hands, immediately placing the two into his pockets. "Regarding the diary sheets, I think we can assume that these are records of the 6th Grail War. I'm trying to gather as much information as possible regarding the events of that War, so I thank you for this."

He ponders for a bit more. "This is what I think we should do; since we are the last two active Masters in the War, I think that too close of an alliance would be detrimental. However, I believe that our fight can be postponed until both the issues with Lisa and the puppeteer you mentioned is cleared up. I will look into Lisa's diary pages and gather as much as I can about her and the 6th War and tell you whatever I find. In return, I want any information you gather about the occurrences of the current War whether it's the puppeteer, Lancer or any possible new Masters.

As a sign of faith, I'll first tell you that Collector is still alive. You should be able to avoid conflict with him if you mention me. If you accept this deal, I would appreciate your phone number or any other way to contact you."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:49 pm

He grins. "Sounds like a plan." He takes out a piece of paper and writes down two numbers then hands the paper to him. "That is my number and my partners call him if you want him to gather information. As for the Collector would you have his contact information or know where i can find him? I want to see if he would possibly help us in what is to come. And regarding the holy grail..." He pauses for a moment studying uge the boy and his servant. "If it gets down to just the two of us consider it yours you don't look like you would misuse it." He grins "Although you will still have to fight us for it."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:21 am

"Collector will remain hidden. Archer and Assassin may have teamed up to fight against him before but that doesn't mean that I'll leave him to your agenda." He takes the piece of paper from Shounen.

"I'll be making my way to the Einzbern Castle now. If you're here, does that mean you've been living there for the duration of the war? I haven't really paid a visit to it."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Dec 27, 2011 7:31 am

He shakes his head "No I have never been there before I am going to move into the now empty church. If you need to talk to me in person I will be there at night. I will also ring the churches bell a few days from now to call any surviving masters there if you really wish to help come there if you just want to eliminate me I shall be waiting."

Saying that he turns and starts to walk away but stops and turns back to him. "A word of advice if you have any loved ones here send them away in case things go south." Saying that he turns and walks away.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:18 am

"Then we shall meet again." He too turns away, continuing to make his way to the Einzbern Castle. He then speaks without looking back. "Don't even think about tracking me; you'll come to regret it."

Spoiler:
    Event end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:40 pm