Night 7: Einzbern

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Night 7: Einzbern

Post by Lucid on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:10 am

You walk towards your house with Archer. It starts to get colder and darker as the snowstorm gets heavier. There doesn't seem to be other people on the streets.

Suddenly Archer is alerted by somebody approaching them. She can't make out who it is but she also can't sense any clear presence. It feels like the thing moving towards them doesn't emit any normal signs of a human or magus. She estimates the current distance being around 200 meters.

Spoiler:
    What do?

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Re: Night 7: Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 am

"You're exceptional awareness should be able to prevent any surprise attacks. We'll just wait and see what it wants to do."

Spoiler:
    They both stop walking and Archer focuses on the person's presence.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:35 am

After a while somebody enters your field of vision. She looks like a child.

Slowly she strolls towards you.
    Good evening, master of Einzbern.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:21 pm

Archer immediately takes position in front of Yuuki, serving as a barrier from any potential harm. The Einzbern Master himself grimaces as he notices the white hair and red eyes of the young girl.

"Those eyes... Are you one of the Einzbern homunculi?" There was little room for small talk or humour. If the girl was as he had identified, it could only mean trouble.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:44 am

She closes her eyes and tilts her head towards the ground.
    As if pondering what to answer she speaks.
    That's partly correct. Once people used to call me by the name Einzbern --- but I can hardly recall those times.

She doesn't move or particulary care about Archers protective stance.
    This will most likely be my last night here. What happens after tomorrow, that's up to the remaining masters.
    I only came to bestow you the little help I can offer before the war will end.

She raises her hand and offers something to Yuuki.
    It's an envelope.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:02 am

Gripping the straps to his weapon in one hand, he slowly makes his way towards the girl.

"!" Archer visibly flinches, unwilling to allow her Master to take a fronter position against a potential enemy. Yuuki dismisses her with a slight gesture.

"Before you leave, can I at least have your name?" he requests as he continues walking towards the girl.

He takes the envelope that she offers and promptly opens it with manners befitting a teenager of his age. He observes the contents of it.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:31 am

The envelope holds a paper, but oddly it doesn't have any writing.

She replies to the question with silence.
    ---
    A certain unknown factor has started to move in the city. Somebody who witnessed the events of the previous war. Depending on what he has been telling to the remaining masters --- you will want to hear what they have to say.
    The next time you see me ---
    Her sentence drops.

She starts to take steps backward and as she turns her head you can hear a quiet whisper.
    Lisa...

The girl unfazed by the snowstorm starts to run back into the darkness she came from.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:00 am

"Wait! Is that person also like us?! Is he..." He was caught flat footed from behind.

"..." No words were necessary between Master and Servant. This opportunity that Yuuki would never let go of... even if it was only for this one moment, Archer would not let herself know that she failed him.

The two of them soared towards 'Lisa'.

"Is he the one who stood in my position in the last war?! Who is he? Please tell me!" He calls to the disappearing girl, clutching at what he believes to be the only lead to the person who SHE had always been waiting for.

For all SHE had done for him, he will allow HER the closure to the long-completed adventure. To do that, the 6th Einzbern Master had to be found.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:00 am

Archer quickly closed up on Lisa and grabbed her arm.
    As she did that a sudden burst of fear paralysed Archer. It was nothing like she had sensed before. Danger-

A sudden reflex made her jump backwards. Seconds later the place where Lisa had been exploded - a enormous flow of prana. Combined with that it took all Archers strength to hold his ground and be able to see. Yuuki was blown away by the air.

---

After that the environment started to calm. The girl was nowhere to be seen. Archer was no longer able to search for that enigmatic aura she had sensed before.
    Archer returned to Yuuki and helped him to get up. Her face stayed grave the whole time. And finally she muttered her first words.

I think she is the grail.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:21 am

Spoiler:
    Event end?
    Lucid
    Admin