Night 7: Shounen

    Share
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:09 am

    You wait at the Temple but nobody arrives. It starts to get colder and darker as the snowstorm gets heavier. However soon Assassin is alerted by somebody approaching them. She can't make out who it is but also she can't sense any clear presence. It feels like the thing moving towards them doesn't emit any normal signs of a human or magus. She estimates the current distance being around 200 meters on the temple path.
    Spoiler:
    I mixed the events. Ignore the above.

    It starts to get dark and the snowstorm is approaching. You can feel the wind picking up. Nobody seems to be approaching the Temple - until you see a complete stranger on the horizon. You make notice of his weird style of walking. It's as if he is dragging his feet.

    Assassin seems uneasy.
    That person is walking towards us yet I can't sense any lifesigns on him.
    ---
    I think we're also being monitored by someone else.
    Assassin points his finger towards a the forest.


    Last edited by Lucid on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:25 am

    Wait for the figure to approach holding crossbow ready to attack. Assassin stands ready to intercept an attack if the figure attacks.

    Mixed the events.
    Lucid
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:41 am

    Spoiler:
    Bump.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 pm

    Spoiler:
    Sorry if it's a little lacking just got off of work.

    The two simply watch the approaching figure, both on guard in case he decides to attack.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:11 am

    The figure moves towards Assassin and stops 10 meters away from her. Without moving it's mouth the person starts to talk.
    "So you decided to return to the Temple. I knew I could meet-up with someone by coming here."
    ---
    The person twists his head 360 degress looking at the woods.
    "Say Assassin did you come alone here?"

    It's a doll.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:48 am

    She shakes her head.

    I did but it it looks like someone may have followed me.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:27 am

    Spoiler:
    Just for clarity when I use ital font with a picture of a face, I mean that as thoughts, rather than direct speech.
    The doll goes silent.
    ---
    After a brief pause it falls to the ground as if its strings were cut down.

    A voice from the woods: "Well since you already deduced that much..."
    Another person enters the Temple path.

    Good evening, yet again.


    You're the first one to see through my presence.
    He claps his hands.

    While keeping his eye contact, he continues to speak.
    My business is simple - exchange of information. If you are willing to tell me what your masters goals are on this war, I will tell you something nice regarding the events surround this town - namely the Holy Grail War.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:01 am

    Why would you be intrested in my masters goals for the war?
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:36 am

    Just curiosity. Just by knowing that I can already deduce if he wants to hear what I have to say or if he will blatantly ignore me.
    He clears his throat.
    If possible I'd like to keep this meeting short. Depending on her we both might end up dead this night if this drags on.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:46 am

    After a few moments of deliberation she nods
    Very well. He wants the grail so it will not fall into the wrong hands and be misused.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:19 am

    Grin.
    He burts out in laughter while holding his stomach.

    That's the funniest thing I've heard in many years. Very well, I hope he will humour me as well for the remaining days.
    ---
    He looks at the sky and changes his tone back to formal again.
    I'm not exactly sure how well the masters of this age know the rules of the Holy Grail War. As I recall the previous Supervisor wasn't very informed on all the things either - and the current one is dead.
    Either way tell your master that he needs to make a choice --- to either pursue the grail or decide to negotiate peace with the other masters.

    Ummm... To make it simple few days from now on something bad is going to happen and I'm not sure if I can do anything about it alone. The worst case --- Fyuyki City is going to dissappear from the map.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:11 am

    What will cause the destruction of this city? Is it one of the masters or something else?
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Lucid on Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:33 am

    He fiddles with his fingers around his ching as if pondering what to say.
    That's classified information. It'll be something that'll need at least two servants to match.

    He shrugs and continues.
    Well let's hope your masters gets to see that day. I'm guessing we've reached our time limit.

    He turns around and starts running away from the Temple. As he does he also yells to Assassin.
    "I recommend getting out of here for tonight ---"
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:06 am

    Assassin nods We thank you for your warning but we have an appointment with another master.

    After Assassin says this she turns away from the man and heads up towards the temple.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by kaede on Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:53 pm

    Scratch that last one.

    Both approach the two assassin on guard against a possible attack.


    Event ended with the above post.
    -Lucid

    Sponsored content

    Re: Night 7: Shounen

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:43 am