Day 7: Collector and Einzbern

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 7: Collector and Einzbern

Post by Lucid on Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:04 am

Collector wakes up in hazed condition, only to be welcomed by a person he is well familiar with.
    Spoiler:
    Either may start.
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Day 7: Collector and Einzbern

Post by Belmont on Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:49 am

Collector slowly opens his eyes to a dimly lit room. His condition does not allow him to see well in the deep darkness of the room but he feels the presence of a Master nearby, a Master he had already met several days ago on the steps to the temple.

Words slowly come out of Collector's mouth as he attempts to regain consciousness. "If... if I am still alive, that must mean you still have business with me, Master of Einzbern." He stops talking for a second as he spits blood to his left side while at the same time he takes a quick glance at his left hand: not a single trace of the three Command Spells remain, he concludes that both Caster and Rider have been defeated.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:59 pm

The teenage figure remains within vision range of Collector but stays far enough as to remain wary. Near him is the weapons that Collector carried except for the sword, of which he held in his hands. In essentiality, there is no possible way for Collector to harm him.

"You're right, Master of Caster and Rider. I'm still not quite sure which one you had summoned." Despite his superior position, the teen tried to keep his voice neutral. "To cut things short, I'm aiming to form as many relations as possible with other Masters in order to keep tabs around the city. I'd really appreciate it if you would offer me whatever information you already have."

The ringing of steel could be heard; the bindings around Collector's body becomes obvious.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:08 am

Collector looks at the position Einzbern is talking from and focuses his slowly returning sight on him and begins talking to him in a with a slightly uninterested tone of voice.

"The Servant that I summoned was Caster. We fought against Rider and his Master and we claimed victory but instead of defeating Rider I proposed him another opportunity to prove himself, another opportunity to claim the Holy Grail." Before continuing Collector takes a quick glance at Einzbern's hands and recognizes the sword he holds, he then returns his gaze to Einzbern as he continues talking. "But aside that I do not believe that I possess any information that you don't already have, after all your Servant was present when both Saber and Berserker were defeated. Lancer and his Master were also present but his Master decided to force Lancer to escape before he could even fight, something which must have greatly displeased Lancer. The last I saw of Matou were his "remains", if you could call them that."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:00 am

His eyes narrows and within a heartbeat, the feminine form of Archer materialises next to him. In one hand, she held the other end of the chain which was binding him. Paying her no apparent heed, he continues.

"You speak of Lancer and his Master as if you know them. I don't mind telling you that the only Servants I wasn't aware of before were Lancer and Assassin, disregarding the two who were with you. If you give me information about any of the two of them, it's not unthinkable for you to be given back your freedom."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:40 am

"I was surprised at the durability of these chains but it is no surprise considering they are a part of your Servant's Noble Phantasm. Quite impressive indeed."

Collector switches his gaze from Archer to Einzbern once more.

"I do not personally know either of them but I do possess a certain amount of information regarding Lancer, thanks to Caster's vast knowledge. It would be foolish to let the information go to waste so I'll share it with you: Lancer's True Name is Cronus, the power-lusting deity Cronus who during his time he ruled justly and cared for his people. However, this is not the only information I have regarding this Servant. According to Caster he possesses a high class of divinity and he is concealing a powerful ability that doesn't seem like a traditional Noble Phantasm," Collector lets out a weak laughter "I guess it takes someone with an nontraditional Noble Phantasm to recognize another. As you already know he wields a Scythe, a weapon that grants him a longer reach over traditional weapons such as the sword and axe. This particular weapon felt weaker to me than Saber's axe, Caster classified it as a B rank weapon. The name of the weapon Lancer wields is Cathal [The Beast Slaying Arm]." Collector takes a deep breath after finishing his explanation. "That concludes everything I know about those two, I believe the information will be quite useful for you."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:05 am

"That knowledge would become quite useful in the future." He pauses for a brief moment. "I do want to know why a 'person' like you would seek the Grail, going as far as to kill people that you have barely met before in you life. If I'm to let you go right now, would you continue to seek the Grail's miracles?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:16 am

"As a Master of the Einzbern family I thought you would already know the answer to that, after all, your family has been fighting for the Holy Grail for a long time, going as far as killing their former allies Matou and Tohsaka to get a hold on the power of the Holy Grail. There can only be one victor in the Holy Grail War. Everyone who participates in this War has a wish they would gladly die or kill for, the time will come when you will have to kill, to destroy the dreams of a stranger you barely know." Collector looks at his left hand once more where once three Command Spells were engraved "As I do not possess any Command Spells, or a Servant, I do not have any chance of 'attaining' the Holy Grail even if I wanted to do so as only Servants can reach out to it."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:47 am

"Of course I understand what you say. What I want to know is your wish. My promise to free you is also reliant on how I believe you will act after this. I should also mention that I'm only an Einzbern in title; they aren't exactly the people I call family."

"...and don't think that I haven't considered the possibility of you having allies of your own nor the possibility of you forming a new contract."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:04 am

"There are only three remaining Masters: you, Assassin's Master and Matou. You obviously cannot be my ally and Assassin attempted to kill me from the shadows so that rules them out too. The only remaining possibility is Matou - if he was my ally I am quite sure he wouldn't have worked together with Tohsaka and the Supervisor in order to kill me and even if we consider the possibility that he did what he did in order to remove any possible suspicion from himself, he has passed on several perfect opportunities to easily kill defenseless Masters which would have turned the tables completely during the battles that night."

"Regarding my wish, it is a simple yet important enough wish to risk my life and take the life of others: I wish to change an important event in my past. I was unable to do anything against fate as I was powerless at that time."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:23 am

While waiting for Einzbern to answer, Collector declares an idea he considers beneficial for both him and the young man standing in front of him.

"I have a proposition to make which would benefit both of us, if you are willing to trust in me even slightly: I would like to accompany you for the remaining duration of this War and help you defeat both Lancer and Assassin. I have my own personal reasons for wanting to defeat Assassin and helping you fight Lancer would be my payment for sparing my life, if you decide to do so." The intensity of Collector's gaze increases as he speaks the next words "You have my word that I will not fight against you in the event you in the event you decide to release me. I may not seem the type but I value my promises."

Collector silently waits for Einzbern's answer to his proposal.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:14 am

The young Master looks towards his Servant, exchanging a long stare without words. It becomes apparent that some form of agreement is came to as Archer, seemingly without emotion, gestures her approval with a nod.

"I understand. While I can't say whether you wish is one of good or one of evil, I can see that it won't interfere with my own goals. Your freedom will be granted." He takes a deep breathe. "I will have to decline to your offer to accompany me personally as that would hinder me. I will however take up your promise of not fighting against me; that would indeed be beneficial. I think that the best option is for you to act individually until you wish to contact me on your own."

He makes another gesture and Archer, with a graceful motion of the arm, releases Collector from his bindings. "Although you've killed two of my allies just the night before, I feel as though I can't hate you for fighting for your own wish. My name is Tsukino Yuuki; I'd appreciate it you stop calling me 'Einzbern'."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Thu Dec 01, 2011 5:43 am

The bindings disappear from Collector's body and he can now freely move his body again, but he still does not move from his previous position.

"Very well, I understand. Tsukino Yuuki, was it? I would like to inquire you about the location of this place as I am still not fully recovered from my wounds so I cannot be too careless with Assassin still roaming around." Collectors comes to a realization as he speaks "Excuse me, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Gabriel."
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:55 am

Spoiler:
    Event nearing it's end or?
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:50 am

Spoiler:
    It should be over soon - I only need to confirm the location and then request a place to sleep for one day.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:49 pm

Spoiler:
    I'm kinda time pressured right now so I'll have it done this way:

To cut things short, Yuuki explains that this is a forest in [Area 4]. He also states that he cannot provide a place for him to stay and that the Einzbern Castle is not under his control. The Temple is then suggested as a place to meet in the Morning of Day 9. Event ends if the opposing player agrees.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:15 am

Spoiler:
    I agree with ending the event.
    Lucid
    Admin