Night 5: Fate

Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Night 5: Fate

Post by Belmont on Tue May 10, 2011 9:54 am

"Impressive! You really live up to your name as a god, Perun!" Caster raises his right arm and points it towards Rider, a very dense amount of Prana can be felt even from a great distance. "Consume, Erase." Caster with his raised arm now aims towards the Medic and starts drawing a powerful magic circle in the air. From within this circle several red projectiles resembling arrows are released towards their targets from several directions. Immediately after casting this spell Caster repeats the same spell, this time aimed at Saber.

Spoiler:
    Saber's NP overpowers Suzaku's NP but no damage is dealt to anyone as it was negated by armor.
    Caster transfers 635 units of Prana to Rider, 158 which are lost during the transfer. (Rider +477 Prana)

X

Spoiler:
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Tue May 10, 2011 9:54 am

The member 'Belmont' has done the following action : Dices

'd20' : 17, 18
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 am

Saber raises his axe again "Is that so? I'm glad I wouldn't want to disappoint you. Lutobor!" He again raises his axe another bold of lightning hits his axe. "Discharge of Untainted Truth!" He once again slashes downward sending another beam of crackling prana at his foes.

Spoiler:
    x

While saber launches his attack against caster Medic braces herself against the attack.

Spoiler:
    x

Lucid: Redo the turn. Sent a PM.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Tue May 10, 2011 11:03 am

Spoiler:
    Caster casted Aka twice, they are counted as different attack so they have to be defended against individually. (First spell targeted the Medic and the second spell targeted Saber) I apologize that I did not make it clear enough in my post.

Question for Grim: The clash table is slightly confusing because it says that "Offensive Spell" can clash versus [Offensive Spell] and [Noble Phantasm] but "Noble Phantasm" can only clash versus [Noble Phantasm]. It this an oversight or intended?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue May 10, 2011 4:25 pm

Spoiler:
    It's intended. You can't use Noble Phantasms to clash against Offensive Spells. Kaede needs to redo her turn.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

"Impressive! You really live up to your name as a god, Perun!" Caster raises his right arm and points it towards Rider. A very large amount of Prana is being transferred which can be felt even from a great distance. "Consume, Erase." Caster with his raised arm now aims towards the Medic and starts drawing a powerful magic circle in the air. From within this circle several red projectiles resembling arrows are released towards their targets from several directions. Immediately after casting Aka Caster starts charging a large scale spell. "Break."

Spoiler:
    I have fixed my post, I had used one action too much in my previous post.
    Saber's NP overpowers Suzaku's NP but no damage is dealt to anyone as it was negated by armor.
    Caster transfers 635 units of Prana to Rider, 158 which are lost during the transfer. (Rider +477 Prana)

Spell Details:
    Area [5]
    Spell Combat Value: 28 + d20.
    Spell Details: Damage varies depending on your defense action. Please include your agility range (30+, 21-29 or 20-).
    [Awareness 15] Is needed to attempt Evade against this spell.
    (Total damage of the spell will be posted once the defend action has been decided)

Spoiler:
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed May 11, 2011 5:39 am

Spoiler:
    Forgot to upload the proper map for my fixed post, here it is: (used an older one so it is a bit easier to see what is going on)
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Wed May 11, 2011 6:53 pm

"Oh you know of me? Shame I don't know who you two are." He then looks toward the collector "Just thought you should know that you shouldn't be focusing on my master at the moment."

As saber talks to his two opponents Medic braces herself against the attack raising her arms to protect her face and chest. Between hits she manages to grunt out "Saber what are you?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed May 11, 2011 10:45 pm

The red projectiles reach their target and explode at the same time, devastating everything.

"Even someone as powerful as you won't be able to accomplish anything without a Master."

Spoiler:
    576 Magic Damage
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu May 12, 2011 5:54 am

Spoiler:
    So yeah. Medic and Tohsaka will die from that attack. Do your last posts if you have any.
    Silent moment.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Fri May 13, 2011 3:22 am

Spoiler:
    I'll give you time until tomorrow to write your death posts. Then we'll continue with the game.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat May 14, 2011 5:06 am

Looks like I was too careless again. A chess piece can't exist without a player. Looks like this will be the end of my game.
    As if giving up he knows what fate is coming for a servant without a master.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:26 pm