Night 5: Fate

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Night 5: Fate

Post by Lucid on Sat May 07, 2011 8:36 am

The party proceeded to climb the Temple stairs and enter the main area from the front gate, only to be greeted by the infamous Collector.

Spoiler:
    You are free to talk as the event goes on, however you can only move or use abilities during your turn. You can just talk before starting battle, however if you decide to start battle the needed info is below.

Updated Turn Order
    Rider
    Saber
    Rider
    -Suzaku
    Saber
    Caster
    Rider
    -Suzaku
    Saber
    Caster
    Collector
    Tohsaka
    Medic
    Wait for game-masters post once the first turn of rounds is done.

Last edited by Lucid on Sun May 08, 2011 6:45 am; edited 3 times in total
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Night 5: Fate

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 8:59 am

In the center of the ruined Temple covered in snow stands Gabriel, looking towards his visitors.

"I see that you decided to come after all, Tohsaka. You really do not value your life at all, do you?" Gabriel lets out a visible sigh. "Young girl, if you do not wish to die here you should leave now. This man is not worth your certain death."
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 9:26 am

Although a look of fear flashes briefly on her face she shakes her head. "I'm sorry but I can not do that. Please just come with us I promise no harm will come to you."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 9:30 am

"You should realize that you are not in a position to make any demands, your life is already in my hands. Either explain yourself or leave, there is no other option."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 9:33 am

The blonde haired man next to her steps forward "A dumb redhead wants to talk with you. We were asked to bring you to her"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 am

"Who is this "dumb readhead" you talk about and what business would she have with me, a complete stranger?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 9:38 am

Oh no one important just the supervisor. She wants to talk about your actions during the war. My master here was unfortunately forced into being her proxy because she doesn't want to do this herself"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 am

"What exactly regarding my actions during the War interests her enough to call me out? If the Supervisor knows about me then she must also know about my past, or rather, about the bounty the so called "Holy" Church has put on my head." Gabriel raises his left arm, an unnaturally white arm. "You should be able to tell what this is, Magus."
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on Sat May 07, 2011 9:53 am

A voice booms out.
    "Being only recently introduced to this little conflict, I'm not very sure. Supposedly you leaked information about the War to an outsider or something of the like. Perhaps you'd like to clarify about that for us, I might understand. Also, I'm not here because I want to be; the Supervisor forced me to move in to capture you along with this odd pair, though I suppose it makes no difference. If I turn back now he'll probably punish me in some horrible way."
    He sighs.
    "I'm assuming you're not coming with us peacefully?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 10:14 am

"Regarding the outsider, he already knew everything about the War before I met him and I even attempted to dissuade him from the idea of participating by threatening his life, but to no avail. You are just being used as disposable pawns by the Supervisor for her own goals. The reason why she is after me is because I am host to a demon and have become able to harness its powers, in trade for my own soul. I am beyond salvation and the Church seeks to destroy me by any means necessary."
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 am

"I'm well aware I'm being used by the Supervisor, I find her very crude and vulgar, more so than Matou. I understand your situation, and I have no intention to fight if no one else present does."
    He calls to Saber and his Master.
    "So, do you believe his story? Or do we proceed with the plan?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 am

"So thats why she didn't send in her servant..." She looks to the collector "I am no bounty hunter. I refuse to do the churches work."

She bows to him "I am sorry that we came here. We shall not fight you."

"If my master says we won't fight we won't."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 11:35 am

"Now that we have cleared the misunderstanding we can finally fight as Masters without lies clouding our judgment." as Gabriel says these words two Servants materialize next to him. "If you wish, I can remove your Command Spells and free you of this War and assure your safety from the rest of the Masters until the War is over, and of course, also from the Supervisor."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 12:28 pm

She shakes her head. "Tonight would not be a good night to fight. You wouldn't want the supervisor and her accomplice to come barging here mid fight would you?" She then looks to Tohsaka "We also wouldn't want people who have no business in the war to get caught up in the crossfire." She looks back to the collector. "Allow us to leave tonight and my partner and I will come back tomorrow night that way you have a chance to eliminate two master and servant pairs instead of just one."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 12:44 pm

"I am afraid that is not possible, the risk in letting you go is too great. Having the Supervisor come to me would make matters easier, as I won't have to search for her myself. As for Tohsaka, he is already too involved in the War to be called a simple bystander. I will repeat my offer one more time - give up your Command Spells and your safety will be ensured."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat May 07, 2011 1:49 pm

She sighs "As much as I would like to just give up in the war I can't. Someone is depending on me." She turns her head to Tohsaka "Do you think you can make it back to the supervisor from here?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Sat May 07, 2011 9:01 pm

"A disappointing answer. Do you really believe you will be able to survive until help arrives?" Gabriel looks towards Rider. "Rider, let's go."

RMX

Heaven's Feel 7 : Phantom Trader
    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Private Doctor

Post by RMX on Sun May 08, 2011 2:51 am

Spoiler:

Rider jumps like a wild beast, leaping several meters in an instant.

"Most of the actors in this conflict are nearby. It's time to turn this into a proper war! I won't hold back so come with all your might, Saber!!"

Rider points his spear at Saber, beaming with excitement.

"Rise with a mighty flame!"

Rider's shouts thunder around the temple, and the area surrounding him starts distorting like a mirage in the desert.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sun May 08, 2011 3:06 am

Spoiler:
    Just a note but you don't have to draw arrows on movements.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun May 08, 2011 5:45 am

Spoiler:

Saber readies his axe and charges toward Riders position.

"Wouldn't dream of going easy on you Rider."

He points his axe at his foe a grin on his face.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sun May 08, 2011 6:43 am

Updated first post as well.
    Updated Turn Order
    Rider
    Saber
    Rider
    -Suzaku
    Saber
    Caster
    Rider
    -Suzaku
    Saber
    Caster
    Collector
    Tohsaka
    Medic
    Wait for game-masters post once the first turn of rounds is done.
    RMX

Post by RMX on Sun May 08, 2011 6:52 am

Spoiler:

"Burning Dragon of the Searing Flame!!"

The earth shakes, the wind shatters and the darkness of the night is destroyed by a blast of flames that engulfs Rider and his surroundings. The mass of fire swirls and dances. Ember of yellow, white and blue are scattered in all directions and the firestorm is blasting and incinerating any piece of debris in the vicinity. After a few moments the massive fireballs pops like a bubble, dissipating all the flames in an instant.

On the now blackened, but lit by cinder, floor of the temple the figure of Rider is not alone anymore. A monstruous yet awe-inspiring figure towers a couple meters above his head. The majestic and terrifying form of a lizard-like creature glows like a forge about to burst out.

"「▇▇▆▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▁▁!!」"

"Let's begin! This is now a fitting battlefield for true heroes!"
    RMX

Post by RMX on Sun May 08, 2011 8:01 am

"I will turn this place and all of you into a burning hell! Go! Suzaku, The Blazing Wings of Union!!

"「▇▇▆▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▁▁!!」"

Rider's orders seems to turn Suzaku into a frenzied state, stomping and screaming alike. The creature is however, just showing its excitement. In the blink of an eye, Suzaku stops and its plate-like neck expands, glows and exudes steam like a boiling pot about to explode.

"「▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▆▆▆▅▅▅▅▅▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▂▂▂▁▁!!!!!」"

An immensely strong screech-like scream resonates, powerful enough to be heard hundreds of meters away. A sound only heard by a handful of humans was now echoing across Fuyuki. More frighteningly, the deafening sound is only the herald of the real shout of fire streaming from the dragon's mouth. A humongous wave of blue flames was directed at the other side of the temple, lighting up the whole place like a second, azure sun.

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    700 Damage
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun May 08, 2011 12:05 pm

Saber simply looks at the beast and whistles "Mighty fine beast you got there rider." he slams the pommel of his axe on the ground "Come Firmamentum!" A large blue barrier encircles x.

Spoiler:
    Firmamentum

Lucid: This ability can't be used to Defend, Clash or anything of the sort...
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue May 10, 2011 9:19 am

Saber simply looks at the beast and whistles "Mighty fine beast you got there rider." he holds his axe over his head. "Lets see if it likes a little lightning..Lutobor!" As he holds it above his head the air around the axe starts to deform and lightning starts to fall from the sky. A single bolt hits the axe and saber shouts "Discharge of Untainted Truth!" With a single downward swing a large beam of prana shoots out from the axe crackling with energy toward the mass of blue flames.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
    750 damage

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:02 am