Night 5: Supervisor, Medic and Matou

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Night 5: Supervisor, Medic and Matou

Post by Lucid on Tue May 03, 2011 2:28 am

As Matou and Supervisor make their way towards the temple, a lonely girl is walking around on the area.
    Your command seals react and it's clear that there are servants nearby.

Spoiler:
    Either may start. Remeber to add character descriptions. Posted more info to character threads.

Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Re: Night 5: Supervisor, Medic and Matou

Post by Father Vincent on Tue May 03, 2011 2:40 am

Heeh, what are you doing here? Shouldn't a girl your age be in bed by now?
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Tue May 03, 2011 4:09 am

The girl with green hair looks at the two approaching her green eyes watching them carefully"Yes I should be asleep but when a friend asks me to help him with a problem at the temple." She pauses to get a better look at the pair and she smiles " It's nice to see you again supervisor I trust you are doing well?" She then looks at the man next to the supervisor and bows slightly "Pleased to meet you i am Arisoto Hana. And you are?"

Capitalist Pig

Heaven's Feel 7 : Matou

Post by Capitalist Pig on Tue May 03, 2011 11:04 am

Matou Bengoshi.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue May 03, 2011 11:29 am

She nods then looks to the supervisor "I was asked to come here by Tsukino Yuuki to help with the master inside the temple. If it is ok with you two we wish to help."

Capitalist Pig

Post by Capitalist Pig on Tue May 03, 2011 11:33 am

Sounds like a plan. Just who is this mysterious master, anyway?
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue May 03, 2011 11:42 am

She shakes her head. "I do not know that information. Perhaps the supervisor does."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm

*Snort* You think I know everything just because I'm the Supervisor of this war? Maybe if the church didn't think I could do this shit alone like I can suck in prana from the air and be some sort of omniscient god. This is the first time I've heard this mystery Master anyways. What I find more interesting is how you stumble upon my church like a suspicious mouse a few days ago and meet me tonight claiming to be my ally. Perhaps if you weren't oozing fake insecurity back when we met, I wouldn't find you as disgusting you two-faced bitch. Though I don't really have any right to criticizing someone as being two-faced, eheheheh!

No matter how you look at it, this girl isn't the same girl the two masters have met before. She has become much more coarse and aggressive, acting as if she's some sort of teenage delinquent as opposed to a sophisticated lady as her attire suggests.

Let me get this straight, I don't care who sent you here. This is a job commissioned to you both from the church. You understand? This master is to be hunted for revealing the Holy Grail War to innocents. This makes this a church matter. You both get what I mean?

Capitalist Pig

Post by Capitalist Pig on Tue May 03, 2011 1:09 pm

I understand. However, it is not just for us. A friend of mine is also on his way, and he may be a powerful ally in battle.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue May 03, 2011 1:49 pm

She nods to her "I understand." She then looks to Bengoshi "This friend of yours does he have a servant?"
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed May 04, 2011 5:51 am

Spoiler:
    Sent more info to character threads.

Capitalist Pig

Post by Capitalist Pig on Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 am

He is not a master. However, I am not guilty of divulging details of the war to outsiders; He comes from a long and ancient family of participants in the war.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed May 04, 2011 11:41 am

Whatever. As a note, I want y'all to know that we should leave him alive if we can. Can't have everyone thinking the church is some kind of cruel, heartless entity. Not that it's not true.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Wed May 04, 2011 12:37 pm

"If I may ask what does the church plan to do with him if he is caught?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed May 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Does it matter to you? All we're going to do is wipe his memory; maybe punish him while he still remembers. It'll only be fair for him to see the stupidity of his actions.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Wed May 04, 2011 1:25 pm

"No I just wanted to be sure you wouldn't kill him. I don't think he deserves death."

When she finishes A man with blonde hair and yellow eyes wearing black armor with a gold trim holding a large axe appears standing next to Hana. He turns his head toward the supervisor "Shall we begin?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed May 04, 2011 2:23 pm

No. Not yet.

The girl stares at the night sky motionlessly. The magi and Servants can sense an other-worldly presence manifesting. Like actors hiding backstage until their queue, icy breezes suddenly come and dance around the people. The grass gently swing in all different directions as if they were looking far off into the distance. The leaves flail from the trees, eager to take flight and examine the world beyond their branches. It was like the world was awakened and became eager as little kids to play and run about. And whether or not it was their imagination, the group felt eyes coming down from above them, similar to a parent overseeing their children play.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Wed May 04, 2011 4:04 pm

The blonde servant whistles at the scene "Nice scenery hope we don't destroy the scenery to much. So when do we go in?" The girl smacks him lightly on the head with a metal rod. "Quiet. We will go in when the supervisor says it is ok."
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu May 05, 2011 5:37 am

Spoiler:
    Next post reserved for Corenat.
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on Thu May 05, 2011 7:54 am

A lanky man in a red double-breasted suit with a large heavy looking chromatic suitcase, an aura of confidence emanating from him, appears as if out of nowhere, walking around to the front of the standing group.
    "How are you Gentlemen!"
    He holds his free hand to his mouth and coughs lightly.
    "I am Tohsaka Satoru, the disgruntled, servantless heir of the once illustrious Tohsaka family, at your service."
    He looks around, a bit disheveled and pondering.
    "That's funny, I was under the impression that Matou-san was the only one involved here, he didn't inform me of others. I'm assuming the rest of you are of a similar alignment as well?"

kaede

Post by kaede on Thu May 05, 2011 10:15 am

The girl nods " Yes me and my servant where asked to come here to assist the supervisor." The blonde haired man taps his foot impatiently. "Great we're all here can we go in and get this guy now or does the red head want us to wait longer so the person inside can escape?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Thu May 05, 2011 11:26 am

Oh, is your Servant class Fuckface? No? Then shut the fuck up you dumb blonde.

The girl takes a look at the new arrival.

I'm going to keep this short. Tohsaka, I'm sorry that such an esteemed individual such as yourself has to work with him and little Miss Two-face, but sacrifices have to be made for the good of the whole. You two are to go in and get him.

Poking Matou's arm, she continues.

Matou and I will be waiting outside in case he tries to escape. I would like to say that I'm going to watch you , but the bounded barrier is impenetrable to me. I will use my power to watch around the area and try to catch Matou if he tries to escape. Furthermore, Matou will try to fight off any sort of ambush that may come. Again, try your best to keep him alive. Bring him here once you're done.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu May 05, 2011 12:28 pm

"Oh yeah why don't I just shove this axe ri-" Hana's puts her hands over her servant's mouth and pulls him down to her level. "ENOUGH SABER!" She looks to the supervisor "I'm really sorry about his behavior he doesn't get along well with people. Also I'm sorry about my behavior a few days ago I was just doing what the idiot here told me to do."

She sighs and looks to Tohsaka "Whenever you are ready to go."
    Corenat Rovarnus

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tohsaka

Post by Corenat Rovarnus on Thu May 05, 2011 3:30 pm

Still retaining a somewhat jovial mood, Tohsaka nods in return. In a resigned tone he replies.

"Well, I'm all set if you want to move in now. However, I honestly didn't expect to have to be so especially selected for the frontal assault, so I will just let you know this now: Whatever Matou-san may have told you about me otherwise, I in fact possess a quite feeble constitution, possibly weaker than he himself. If the conflict elevates to a full on Servant confrontation I will become a liability, either losing my life without accomplishing anything or wasting valuable healing resources. My armament is sufficiently powerful" he gestures with the suitcase "but it is most effectively used from a medium to long range distance, so I will be following Hana-san concealed in the shadows as a ranged support. And believe me, I will provide that support, I honor my word to the letter. You can call me a coward, but I don't think its worth the injuries I might incur if we're just going to restrain him. "
    He pauses, thinking a bit.
    "Also, I have...a bit of a 'history' with the master here. He told me the next time I set foot here I would suffer a painful and brutal death, so I'd rather he not see my face until after we have him restrained. The idea here is that if he attempts to resist with his Servant, I can watch for an opening and quickly take a precision shot to disable him. But if you already had something planned out, I'm all ears."
    He walks closer to the gate and turns to Hana-san, with a serious expression now.
    "Now if there are no objections, why don't we move in. After you, Hana-san."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Thu May 05, 2011 3:54 pm

She nods "I don't really think im suited for the frontline either i have almost no combat skills im just a healer and have a weak body but i seem to be the one who has to fight this time."

She takes out a medicine bottle and swallows two capsules. "Wish us luck."

She walks up the steps dragging saber behind her. Before she goes through the gate she turns and waves at the party bellow then walks through.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:36 pm