Afternoon 5: Einzbern and Supervisor

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Afternoon 5: Einzbern and Supervisor

Post by Lucid on Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:22 am

Einzbern walks through the Church premise and enters from the front door. Supervisor isn't anywhere to be seen yet.
    Spoiler:
    Aelms can decide what to do while waiting for Supervisor to reply.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Re: Afternoon 5: Einzbern and Supervisor

Post by Aelms on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:25 am

Unlike the previous occasion, the boy is wearing casual clothing rather than a school uniform. However, the black case is still slung over his right shoulder.

Seeing that the Supervisor is no where in sight, he once again wanders deeper into the Church in search of her.

Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Post by Father Vincent on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

Oi, there's no need.

The girl is wheeled in by that man again.

I must ask that you do not go search for me if I am not there. Please wait patiently for me to come.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:48 pm

"Sorry. I'll be sure to keep that in mind next time." He says, smiling sheepishly.

"As said before, I don't have anything that can boost the effects of thaumaturgy. Can you still help me get the information I asked for?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:29 am

Perhaps. If you consider my two requests, I'll give it. Normally I ask for a trade, but necessity and the fact that I received this info from a source other than the Church changes the situation slightly.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:23 am

"In that case, I'd like to hear the details of those requests first. If they are within my capability, of course I would consider them. It's the least I can do to return the favour."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:29 am

One is that I'd like some sort of a magic circle to increase my prana regeneration. I realize that the Church cannot condone magic, but I believe that the harm of not having prana to properly monitor the war is bigger than working with a magus. As a Master of Einzbern, I'm sure you can do something like that.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:59 pm

The boy moves his fingers through his hair, his face contorted in thought. Moments later, he begins to speak again.

"...I never really introduced myself, did I? While I am related to the Einzbern and is acting as a Master in their name, I had never made contact with them until just half a year ago. Most of the thaumaturgic knowledge I have can't really be accessed for practical use." He pauses for a moment, still looking thoughtful.

"I'm sorry to say this but my skill with magecraft is pretty much non-existent. Increasing prana regeneration is impossible for me."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:32 am

A look of disappointment falls over the girl's face, but she quickly recovers and nods her head.

I understand. I'll find ways to get my duties done. Anyways, the second request is equally important as well.

With a serious look, the girl continues with a heavy tone.

There is a Master at Ryudoji Temple who needs to be eliminated. He has been revealing the Holy Grail War to unrelated and innocent people. In fact, one of them was attacked and almost killed because of this. I have enlisted the help of another Master for this task. Normally that would be fine, but the bounded barrier around Ryudoji prevents my aid. Furthermore, there is perhaps a second Master that is waiting near Ryudoji to ambush people when they leave. I realize that this task is dangerous, so you will naturally be compensated.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:30 pm

"If it's the Matou Master that you have enlisted, then he's making progress towards the task's completion. From where things are right now, it'll be hard for me to cooperate with him." He thinks to himself for a bit.

"If the Ryudoji Master is not defeated by tomorrow night, I'll start taking action myself. Until then, Matou should have the opportunity to do so. Is that sufficient enough of an agreement for you?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:09 am

Alright. That is fine. As for your information, I must ask you to not tell anyone as to how you got it. The Church refused to give me the information, but I somehow found a diary from the last Supervisor lying about. We're still deciphering it, but it seems there were two Einzbern masters participating in the war. One as acting as some sort of a host and the other as a Master.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Apr 25, 2011 1:35 am

"Is there any information on how the last war ended up for those two? Did they survive?"

His excitement becomes apparent. The black case, which had been slung over his shoulder the whole time slid down and landed with a 'thud'.

"...the person who I was originally interested is probably the one who participated as the Master, but what you told me is too significant. Please tell me what you can about them."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:31 am

Sorry, but that's all I know. The diary only said that the Master met the previous Supervisor after he lost and left shortly after. Furthermore, it is probably impossible at this point to find more information because the Church will not give anything to me.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:07 am

"Don't you think that's strange? Why would a defeated Master not secure himself under the Supervisor's protection? Something must have been said between the Master and the Supervisor. Please tell me! Anything at all!" He catches his breathe for a moment.

"...if it's really impossible to say any more, at least tell me about that other Einzbern. The host."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:39 am

The girl has a troubled look on her face.

Well, this was just a small bit of information I managed to receive from a diary. It was made for an entirely different purpose than to keep track of the participants of the war. It is still being deciphered, but I doubt that there is anything more I can give to you. I can try to contact the Church again, but they've made it clear that what happened the last war is not any of my business. I apologize.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:40 pm

"...no. I should be sorry for causing so much trouble." He picks up the black case by the strap and slings it over his shoulder again. "While it's a bit late for introductions, my name is Tsukino Yuuki. As my appearance suggests to any opposing Master, I'm the acting Master of Einzbern."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:04 am

And my name is Mary, the acting Supervisor of this war. If you're done, you may leave. If I come upon any more information, I will contact you.

Spoiler:
    End event.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Spoiler:
    Event End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content