Morning 5: Einzbern and Tohsaka

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Morning 5: Einzbern and Tohsaka

Post by Lucid on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 am

The two parties meet on the not so busy bridge. Few cars and people can be seen crossing the bridge now and then.
    Spoiler:
    Either may start.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Re: Morning 5: Einzbern and Tohsaka

Post by Aelms on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:34 am

A boy, seemingly a foreigner from his white hair and red eyes, leans on the side railings and looks to the sea. He is wearing typical clothing for a teenager, consisting of a simple T-shirt, pants and a jacket. Propped on his side is a narrow, black fabric case with a strap lying across the ground.

Seeing the figure coming near himself, the boy diverts his attention away from the horizon. "It's been getting cold lately." He remarks.
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:59 am

The girl stops next to him her body clothed in a white coat and grey pants she shivers a little at his comment "Yes it has. It is usually warmer this time of year." She smiles a little and looks around. "It is a little nice though."

Her smile fades and she looks back to him "So there was something you wanted to talk about?"
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:33 pm

Log from event in irc.

[18:05] "I just wanted to keep you up with what I learned of. As I said before, Tohsaka and Matou has formed an alliance. From what I know, their first attack will be tomorrow night. This is all from my cellphone message.
    [18:06] What I want to discuss now is their approximate strength and possible targets."
    01[18:07] "Umm just a quick question...who are Matou and Tohsaka?"
    [18:08] "Oh. Are you not familiar with the three families which initiated the Fuyuki Holy Grail War?"
    01[18:09] She shakes her head "I'm afraid not. I never even knew about this grail war until a few days ago."
    [18:14] "Well, I'm not too familiar with the details myself but the Tohsaka, Matou and Einzbern are the three families which started the War system. Members of each family try and win the Grail every time for themselves." He pauses for a moment. "Typically anyway. I'm a bit of an exception."
    [18:16] (actually ignore the last part. I never introduced myself as Einzbern :P)
    01[18:22] She nods "Ok. So are we going to watch Tohsaka and matou in there attack tomorrow night or did you have something else in mind?"
    [18:31] "This is what the meeting's really about. Matou seems to have no real combat strength himself. For him to be confident in something as risky as forming an alliance with Tohsaka implies the strength of his Servant. I don't think that Tohsaka would be a pushover either. Personally, I have no problems with letting them take out a few Masters."
    01[18:38] "I don't either but if he is as confident as he is maybe we should go after him after his battle when his servant is at his weakest."
    [18:50] "True. In that case, should we stay together until tonight or should we meet up again later?"
    01[19:00] "It doesn't matter to me if we stick together or not so I'll leave it up to you."
    [19:09] "In that case, I'll contact you later on. Make sure you stay close enough that you can reach the temple easily." (Event End?)
    01[19:18] She nods. "Alright but before I leave I wana know how you know that Tohsaka and Matou have teamed up and are going to attack tonight."
    [19:19] He smiles sheepishly. "By eavesdropping in the Tohsaka Mansion."
    01[19:22] She looks hesitent for a second but then nods. "Alright me and saber will be at the temple entrance at night ok unless something happens at the hospital."
    01[19:29] With that she turns away and walks in the direction of the hospital. (End event unless you have anything to add)
    [19:30] "Although its pretty safe to assume that its the Temple they're attacking, I would rather you stay around this area in case I'm wrong. In any case, we should also assume that traps will be involved in their battle." He briefly glanced back at the horizon before continuing. "Archer will make sure that we know where the pair is going."
    [19:30] He, too, turns away and continues to stare at the sea. [Event end]
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:36 pm

Spoiler:
    I just copy-pasted the above to a form easier to read.

<Aelms> "I just wanted to keep you up with what I learned of. As I said before, Tohsaka and Matou has formed an alliance. From what I know, their first attack will be tomorrow night. This is all from my cellphone message.
    <Aelms> What I want to discuss now is their approximate strength and possible targets."

<Kaede_> "Umm just a quick question...who are Matou and Tohsaka?"

<Aelms> "Oh. Are you not familiar with the three families which initiated the Fuyuki Holy Grail War?"

<Kaede_> She shakes her head "I'm afraid not. I never even knew about this grail war until a few days ago."

<Aelms> "Well, I'm not too familiar with the details myself but the Tohsaka, Matou and Einzbern are the three families which started the War system. Members of each family try and win the Grail every time for themselves." He pauses for a moment. "Typically anyway. I'm a bit of an exception."
    <Aelms> (actually ignore the last part. I never introduced myself as Einzbern :P)

<Kaede_> She nods "Ok. So are we going to watch Tohsaka and matou in there attack tomorrow night or did you have something else in mind?"

<Aelms> "This is what the meeting's really about. Matou seems to have no real combat strength himself. For him to be confident in something as risky as forming an alliance with Tohsaka implies the strength of his Servant. I don't think that Tohsaka would be a pushover either. Personally, I have no problems with letting them take out a few Masters."

<Kaede_> "I don't either but if he is as confident as he is maybe we should go after him after his battle when his servant is at his weakest."

<Aelms> "True. In that case, should we stay together until tonight or should we meet up again later?"

<Kaede_> "It doesn't matter to me if we stick together or not so I'll leave it up to you."

<Aelms> "In that case, I'll contact you later on. Make sure you stay close enough that you can reach the temple easily." (Event End?)

<Kaede_> She nods. "Alright but before I leave I wanna know how you know that Tohsaka and Matou have teamed up and are going to attack tonight."

<Aelms> He smiles sheepishly. "By eavesdropping in the Tohsaka Mansion."

<Kaede_> She looks hesitant for a second but then nods. "Alright me and saber will be at the temple entrance at night ok unless something happens at the hospital."
    <Kaede_> With that she turns away and walks in the direction of the hospital. (End event unless you have anything to add)

<Aelms> "Although its pretty safe to assume that its the Temple they're attacking, I would rather you stay around this area in case I'm wrong. In any case, we should also assume that traps will be involved in their battle." He briefly glanced back at the horizon before continuing. "Archer will make sure that we know where the pair is going."
    <Aelms> He, too, turns away and continues to stare at the sea. [Event end]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:31 pm