Re: Supervisor Day 5

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 08, 2011 2:33 am

Front gate.

Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Post by Father Vincent on Mon May 09, 2011 11:37 am

So I started reading the rest of Fate Zero.

Turns out you can use Command Seals to unlock abilities that you normally wouldn't be able to touch because of Mad Enhancement. Works only once.
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Mon May 09, 2011 4:21 pm

I haven't read Fate/Zero. I haven't thought any abilities he could unlock with command seals. So for this game such a thing isn't possible.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue May 10, 2011 12:55 am

You suck. Think them up now.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed May 11, 2011 1:31 am

Dear Grimwind,

I've been waiting forever already. Let me in.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed May 11, 2011 1:49 am

It's not about time. It's about how many turns have passed.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Thu May 12, 2011 3:57 pm

I hope you haven't done anything retarded like doubling the amount of turns that we waited.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu May 12, 2011 4:18 pm

The event is just taking long because of some mistakes. Nothing has changed.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat May 14, 2011 1:41 pm

Command Seal to summon Berserker.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat May 14, 2011 2:44 pm

Seeing as how you were stupid enough to add a DRAGON to this game, am I allowed to have Berserker carry me away from that blast in the same turn?

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat May 14, 2011 4:28 pm

Ok, this is just bullshit, so I'm just going to ask all these questions before we lose to some random bullshit.

1) When do I have do defend that shit?

2) Is there a way to re-direct that shit back at them (ie. using command seals to knock his head the other way or something)?

3) If I reach the edge of the battlefield, can I run away?

4) I'm actually going to need a copy-pasta of that ability. Not the paraphrase that I saw just now.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat May 14, 2011 9:21 pm

Father Vincent wrote:Seeing as how you were stupid enough to add a DRAGON to this game, am I allowed to have Berserker carry me away from that blast in the same turn?
    Same turn?

Ok, this is just bullshit, so I'm just going to ask all these questions before we lose to some random bullshit.

1) When do I have do defend that shit?
    When the attack is made you defend against it. Defending isn't part of your turn. You need to choose one person on the blast radius to defend/clash against the attack.

2) Is there a way to re-direct that shit back at them (ie. using command seals to knock his head the other way or something)?
    No. You could probably try to boost your servant with a command spell to increase defensive capabilities.

3) If I reach the edge of the battlefield, can I run away?
    You can attempt to run away. I'll probably extend the map a bit if the enemy tries to chase you.

4) I'm actually going to need a copy-pasta of that ability. Not the paraphrase that I saw just now.
    No.

Also just pointing out but with Berserkers Shining Divinity he could have survived the blast.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 15, 2011 2:02 am

Yes, as in carry go back 4 spaces while carrying me away from the blast radius too.

Why can I not knock it back? Did you honestly make some sort of an invicible move that can't be avoided? What the fuck is can't avoid by normal means?

Seeing as how you added something so impossibly rigged, can I use my spare command seals?

Can you actually go back in time and let us in before Kaede and Belmont get destroyed. A Servant can go across the entire town in an hour, but can't climb up a flight of stairs in time to save someone? (P.S. Saber did the exact same thing).
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sun May 15, 2011 2:58 am

Yes, as in carry go back 4 spaces while carrying me away from the blast radius too.
    During your turn I guess. You can't move while defending.

Why can I not knock it back? Did you honestly make some sort of an invicible move that can't be avoided? What the fuck is can't avoid by normal means?
    Knock what? Avoid?
    Cannot be avoided by normal means.
    The phrasing he used is bad. It means you can't use Evade action.

Seeing as how you added something so impossibly rigged, can I use my spare command seals?
    For what?

Can you actually go back in time and let us in before Kaede and Belmont get destroyed. A Servant can go across the entire town in an hour, but can't climb up a flight of stairs in time to save someone? (P.S. Saber did the exact same thing).
    No.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 15, 2011 3:08 am

I want to use my spare command seals to power up my Servant and stuff. What do you mean by during my turn? My turn is now, so can I move myself and Berserker away like that.
    You should give the battle section a read. I remember you said that you just skimmed through the rules.
    Anyways defending isn't part of your turn. Your turn won't come until you've defended against that attack. Forget what you knew about the previous battle system.

1) You didn't tell me the Servant was gone.
    What servant?

2) I was pretty quick on making the decision to go up.
    ????

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 15, 2011 9:28 am

1) You told me there was a Servant. I waited and he was gone and you didn't tell me.

2) There is no reason why you couldn't let us in sooner.

As for why I can't avoid it...the fuck? You honestly made a battle system like that. I don't even...

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 15, 2011 11:04 am

Command Seal to teleport right behind collector with Berserker carrying me. This is with my first spare command seal.

I use the other two to power up my Servant attack power. How much would that give me?

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun May 15, 2011 2:56 pm

Actaully, command seal to teleport right on top of the dragon (board wise) while Berserker carries me there.

Last question still applies.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Mon May 16, 2011 2:01 am

Father Vincent wrote:I want to use my spare command seals to power up my Servant and stuff. What do you mean by during my turn? My turn is now, so can I move myself and Berserker away like that.
    You should give the battle section a read. I remember you said that you just skimmed through the rules.
    Anyways defending isn't part of your turn. Your turn won't come until you've defended against that attack. Forget what you knew about the previous battle system.

1) You didn't tell me the Servant was gone.
    What servant?

2) I was pretty quick on making the decision to go up.
    ????
    Seems like I edited this post instead of just quoting it.

Father Vincent wrote:1) You told me there was a Servant. I waited and he was gone and you didn't tell me.

2) There is no reason why you couldn't let us in sooner.

As for why I can't avoid it...the fuck? You honestly made a battle system like that. I don't even...
    1) You mean the part where you set your ability up the parameter, then changed it to target single person and then changed it to whole paramater again?

2) Yes there is. You let them go inside while you stayed behind. You did actions outside the barrier while they were inside. Turns in battle don't take more than 10 seconds. I would have let you in after the first rotatio of turns.

Father Vincent wrote:Command Seal to teleport right behind collector with Berserker carrying me. This is with my first spare command seal.

I use the other two to power up my Servant attack power. How much would that give me?
    I'm gonna pause the event. I need to come up with clear rules for using command spells it seems.

Father Vincent wrote:Actaully, command seal to teleport right on top of the dragon (board wise) while Berserker carries me there.

Last question still applies.
    You can't be in the same square as the dragon.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue May 17, 2011 3:07 am

I've decided. I'm gonna just roll with it and won't answer your questions anymore what a command spell can do and what it can't. You just use it in the event and I write what happens. I've decided I'm going to allow command spells to be used to dodge noble phantasms however.

However if you still are intending to withdraw from the game I'll try to finish up the event and continue with the game. Seems like majority still wants to run the game with the current rules to find all the flaws and defects.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue May 17, 2011 8:06 am

I somehow managed to reveal less about me than I thought was possible, so I'll continue.

I use a command seal to get my Master and Berserker away from the blast, thereby completely avoiding the attack and removing the need to defend.

I teleported on the square on top of the ???. Mary should be behind Berserker, as in, on the square above him. I use my two other spare command seals to power up my next attack. Do I have to immediatley attack right now to see the effects or can I wait and see what you post first?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue May 17, 2011 9:01 am

You post the things you want to do in the event thread. Then I reply to them. The evading command spell would be your defending option. Then if I remember right next would be Berserkers turn, in which you use command spells again on another post.

Also it's not game wise possible to be in the same square as somebody else. But if you're looking for some sort of epic attack on the dragon you can just write so on the RP. When the time comes either me or you will edit the map to show where your characters are after your movement.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue May 17, 2011 10:47 am

Just like to point out that since Zerker would most likely find the commands correspond quite well to his own motivations, I should probably get an equally fat bonus on my attack.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed May 18, 2011 1:57 am

Regarding the Berserker activation ability thingie I really don't have anything extra planned for him. I can allow you to activate Shininig Divinity with a command spell even if it isn't during the designated time.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Wed May 18, 2011 8:01 am

Alright.

And as for Belmont's use of his command seal, is that even allowed?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:45 pm