Einzbern - Day 2

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Einzbern - Day 2

Post by Aelms on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 pm

I open the wooden sliding door carefully, as to not cause it any damage. It would not do to accidently break something simply because of its age. The room I entered was one I am fairly familiar with so I knew where I could find the appropriate reference materials. It did not take me long to reach the shelf where I found what I was looking for.

Handling the book with care, I flip through the pages before a certain section catches my eye.

“I thought I heard of that phrase somewhere. Your title really makes an impression.” I remarked to the invisible presence beside me.

“[…]”

“Come on. It wasn’t for completely nothing. At least I can laugh at how a great warrior of the past can have such an… interesting physical attributes.”

She glares at me, obviously not taking my teasing well. I continue my careless blabbering. I can only imagine how it feels for someone who regards herself as a warrior to be compared to how history records her to be.

Must be kind of like admitting to not being able to swim only after going to the pool.

As much as I enjoy teasing my overly devoted Servant, I respect her for her still existing legacy. She is definitely my greatest strength during the war despite her... shortcomings. Finishing with the book, I return it back to its original position in the shelf.

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 11:13 am