Day 4 Movements

    Share

    Aelms

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern
    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Day 4 Movements

    Post by Aelms on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:24 pm

    Aelms Morning [Area 10] - Yuuki and Archer go to the General Hospital. Archer creates a familiar who is ordered to search and observe Medic.

    Aelms Afternoon [Area 5] - Yuuki and Archer returns home and rests.

    Aelms Evening [Area 10] - Yuuki and Ayane wanders around the Area leisurely. Archer separates from the group and explores [Area 9] while using Transparency.

    Aelms Night [Area 6] - Yuuki and Archer explores the Tohsaka and Matou mansions. Ayane returns home [Area 5].

    Aelms

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern
    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Aelms on Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:09 pm

    I will make a separate post for familiars and number them for convenience.

    Familiar 1 - Observing Temple. Returns to give information to Archer in the Night round.

    Familiar 2 - Follows Ayane. Linked Minds is used.

    Familiar 3 - The latest one. Finding/following Medic. Linked Minds is used.

    P.S. In the event with Supervisor I apparently collected a package. As he did not describe its contents, may I assume that you will do so?
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Lucid on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:09 pm

    No idea what the package is.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:54 am

    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Lucid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:15 pm

    Night
    Familiar shares its knowledge from the Temple. This morning around 30 people entered the Temple main area. It sounds like they are trying to repair the area.

    Archer first scouts the Matou and Tohsaka mansion from far away. Seems like somebody is setting up some sort of surveillance system on the Tohsaka front door. After a while somebody comes out from the Matou mansion and enters the Tohsaka household. What do you do?

    Aelms

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern
    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Aelms on Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:40 am

    Night:

    Archer forms another familiar and uses Linked Minds so that all the senses are shared.

    Familiar 4 - Infiltrates the Tohsaka household and taps into any conversations. Archer is immediately informed of the environment inside and the things that are heard.

    - Linked Minds is no longer used for Familiar 3, which is following Medic.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:31 am

    There's a bounded barrier around the Tohsaka mansion. The familiar enters the mansion yard and starts proceeding inside the mansion.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Lucid on Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:23 pm

    The familiar roams the corridors trying to find something interesting. It hears some voices and gets closer to try and listen what it is.
    There are two different voices. You can't hear every sentence completetly but here are the parts you manage to catch.


    "A pleasure to meet you as well, Seishin-san."
    "I was under the impression that letting outsiders into the War was not sanctioned by the Church. Please explain her presence."


    She has unique abilities that shall be useful during the war, but not directly in combat, so the Supervisor let me keep her. What's it to you?

    In combat, I have no useful abilities save my gift with words. However, we need not worry about the event of my death.

    "Well, I didn't expect you to tell me. So, do you have an idea of who you're going to engage first? We aren't in a partnership for nothing. Know that if you require my services all you have to do is call, I possess a vehicle so I can arrive on-site in minutes. This has several tactical uses."

    I have no idea what servant he has, but I DO have a reliable way of ensuring that we can dodge all traps.

    This includes magical and mundane like explosives?

    You're really walking on confidence there aren't you. We're gonna start piling up the wins.
    The 'visit' is tomorrow night, correct? All I need to know is, am I visiting with you, or am I showing up later as a surprise guest?


    Preparation is the last refuge of the weak.

    "Suicidal overconfidence..."
    "Well, I suppose that's all for today. I'm working on something that might benefit us greatly, but it's going to take at least another day to finish. Let us retire."
    "Suppose he's not there? Do we just wait for him, or try to set a trap of our own?"


    I'm no good with electronics and my thaumaturgy is limited to healing. It would be nearly impossible to set a trap.

    Aelms

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern
    Posts : 270
    Join date : 2010-05-29

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Aelms on Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:57 am

    A cellphone message (via PM) has been sent to Medic.

    Spoiler:
    Day 4 Night

    A cellphone message is sent to Medic.

    "Tohsaka is working with Matou. They seem to be planning a combined attack on the Temple.

    Can we meet up in the Bridge [Area 7] as soon as possible?"

    Sponsored content

    Re: Day 4 Movements

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:07 pm