[Detective] Day 4

BobbyKah

Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective

[Detective] Day 4

Post by BobbyKah on Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:26 am

[BobbyKah] Morning [Area 3]: Sleep. Prana concealed by necklace during the whole day.
    [BobbyKah] Afternoon [Area 3]: Wake up at about 10:00. Daily routine (eat,wash, etc.). Open the letter.
    [BobbyKah] Evening [Area 5]: Meet up with co-workers for a few games of basketball.
    [BobbyKah] Night [Area 3]: Meet up again later, to go to a pub with same co-workers, after taking a quick shower. Listen to anything regarding the blackout incidents. [Awareness 9 and/or Information Gathering 10]

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Re: [Detective] Day 4

Post by Lucid on Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:22 am

Afternoon: There's only one piece of paper. It's filled with symbols and pictures that don't make sense to you. The material seems old. There doesn't seem to be anything else within the envelope.

Investigating Symbols: 0/2

BobbyKah

Post by BobbyKah on Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:52 pm

I make some copies/photos from the letter and try to find out what those symbols and pictures mean.

Spoiler:

Movement changes:
    [BobbyKah] Evening [Area 3]: Looking for informations about the symbols themselves or a person that could know more about them. [Information Gathering 10]
    [BobbyKah] Night [Area ?]: Depends on the evening.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:11 am

Evening: Investigation complete.
    The symbols are from an old code language used by the Church. You however don't know how to decode it. You could go to church ask about it or continue the investigation to find the cipher for it.

BobbyKah

Post by BobbyKah on Mon Apr 11, 2011 4:10 am

I use the night to look for the cipher.

Spoiler:
    [BobbyKah] Night [Area 3]: Looking for the cipher. [Information gathering 10]
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Mon Apr 11, 2011 6:37 pm

You call in for some favors and manage to find the cipher. It doesn't take you long to translate the letter.

It seems today was a busy day. My slaves have been running around the town and most importantly searching for any interesting activity.
    One of the masters seems to have made the Temple his base of operation. Another master was driven away from there. Is there something interesting on that god forsaken place?
    Seems like the fight last day signaled the start of the war, even though not every master has reported to me yet. Looks like I need to go personally meet each of them if this keeps up.

Tohsaka came to meet me too. She seemed affective towards my cause. Even one servant would be a high asset, but I'll try to convince more masters.

Matou reported that Einzbern was moving with a civilian who is now aware of the war. Ayane seemed to be her name. I need to take care of this soon, however I hope Einzbern won't make it problematic. He should know the rules. No outsider may ever become aware of the Holy Grail War.
    I'm not sure if pursuing further alliance with Matou is a good idea. I'll try asking Tohsaka more about it.

Lastly it seems one of my personnel was killed by somebody, or something. Most likely he found one of the masters doing something he wasn't supposed to see. I don't have any leads to look in this matter right now.

15th of December 2023
    Vincent

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:01 pm