Day 3: Einzbern and Medic

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 3: Einzbern and Medic

Post by Lucid on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:18 pm

The Temple outskirts. Two people are within a visual range of each other. Your command seals react and the servants feel the presence of their kind. Familiar faces meet again.

Spoiler:
    Either may start.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Re: Day 3: Einzbern and Medic

Post by Aelms on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Having obviously ran for a bit, the white-haired boy takes a small moment to catch his breathe. He is carrying with him a black fabric case over his shoulder, outlining a pole-like object. Once again, he is wearing the local school uniform, a white shirt and a pair of dark blue trousers, which is slightly damp with sweat.

"Let's talk somewhere else." The boy said after quickly calming down. He turned his shoulder back towards the way he came from, beginning to retrace his steps. "This area turned out to be another Master's territory."

Spoiler:
    Master begins to make his way back to Area 3. Opposing Master is asked to follow as a continuation of the event.
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:32 am

The green haired girl waiting is wearing a grey turttleneck sweatshirt with a school uniform bearly sticking out underneath the sweater, and a navy blue knee length skirt. She waits for him to calm down and when he does she nods and follows him.

As they are walking she says "Does your girlfriend know what is going on?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:59 am

The boy looks questioningly at the green haired girl. "...Ah. That person isn't my girlfriend. Though she might look young, she's actually more than ten years older than me."

Gradually, the boy allowed a the atmosphere to become less tense as he continued. "She does know more about the Holy Grail War than most people, but I don't want her to get involved in this."

"More importantly," the boy started, slowing down his pace to a stop. "I was wondering if we could form an alliance." he said, his red-eyes staring straight into the girl's.

"I'm sure that we both will find this beneficial to us as separate competitors. Perhaps we can use it to make the situation of the war more clear to us both."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Mon Mar 28, 2011 1:00 pm

She stops as well her green eyes staring back at him a look of confusion on her face "Form an alliance?" She crosses her arms over her chest. "If I may ask why do you want to form an alliance with a complete stranger?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Mar 29, 2011 1:19 am

"Even though we are already in the middle of the War, I seem to be making little contact with the other Masters. I thought that an alliance would be helpful in preventing unnecessary surprises." He said, his eyes meeting the girl's.

He let a smile creep across his face. "To be honest, it could've been anyone at all. You were simply the first person I met who was a Master. All I really want is to share our information and get a clearer view on whatever that is going on."

"So how about it? I'm fairly sure that you have nothing to lose out on. If your plans for the War is anything close to what I have in mind then you have no need to worry in our objectives clashing."

The boy adjusted his case strap once again, keeping it still on his shoulder with one hand. He then held out his free hand as if to shake the girl's.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:58 am

"I'll be honest with you. I don't really know much about this war..." She pauses to take a breath "I don't know how much help i would be to you."

"Would you still want me to help you despite knowing almost nothing about this war?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:14 am

"We're both the same then. I can't see how your help won't be beneficial." He replies, his hand still extended in front of him and now smiling freely. "My name is Yuuki. Tsukino Yuuki, despite how some people might recognise me. Will you, as another Master in the war, ally with me?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:36 am

She looks at him then to his extended hand. After a few seconds she smiles as well she uncrosses her arms and puts her hand in his. "My name is Hana. Arisoto Hana I hope we can get along while we are in this Yuuki-san."

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:25 pm

"Then it's settled. Is there any way I can contact you later on?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:33 pm

"Oh uh yes please wait a moment." She takes out a small piece of paper and a pen and writes her cell number on it.

"Here."She hands him the paper. "This is my number if you can't reach me i live across from the hospital." After a few seconds she looks away a little. "Um...if its not to much trouble may i have your phone number so i may contact you if something comes up?"

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:05 am

"Of course." Yuuki neatly tears the small paper in half and writes his own cell phone number. He promptly hands it over to the girl.

"For now, you should know that there are two Masters in the Temple and that a boundary field has been set up. I believe that they have also formed an alliance of some sort as they do not seem to be hostile to each other. It was simply a mistake of mine to choose the Temple as our meeting place before."

"Before I leave, I want to know if you've met the Supervisor of the war and whether I should meet him."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:08 am

"You can sense two masters inside? But i sensed no one inside." When he mentions the supervisor her face pales a little. "Well i met a girl in a wheelchair who claimed to be the supervisor but i would advise against going there alone she has the servant berserker." She shivers a little at the thought of the mad servant.

Aelms

Post by Aelms on Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:52 am

"It's something I saw before, a Master carrying a lot of swords on his back and another man with glasses accompanying him. Perhaps the latter is the Master's companion. Regarding the Supervisor, I still think that I should give her a visit. She probably won't hurt me if she's who she claims to be, and it looks like you came out unscathed."

He begins to leave, before turning back one final time. "I'll message you if anything comes up. You should do the same if you need help."

Spoiler:
    Event end if the other Master agrees.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:40 am

She nods "Right i will do that." She turns away and starts to walk away but stops and turns back. "If you do plan to take on berserker and his master tell me. Saber wants to fight him again. See you at school." With that she countinues walking.

Spoiler:
    event over

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content