Day 3: Tortured Soul and Shounen

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 3: Tortured Soul and Shounen

Post by Lucid on Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:12 am

Tortured Soul wakes up at a mysterious location. Still feeling weak and tied up to a chair. He has been unconscious for who knows how long. What has happened during that time and who was the mysterious attacker?
    Spoiler:
    Meroy may start.

Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Re: Day 3: Tortured Soul and Shounen

Post by Meroy on Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:45 pm

As your senses come back to you, you can hear whispers in the room. A room, with dim light coming from a source you can't see. You are about 3 meters from the wall you are facing, tied you a chair. All you can see are shadows on the wall.

You here a voice coming from behind. The voice does not come from too far and seems to belong to a young man.

''Well, I must apologize for the way you were treated, but there was no use in taking more risk. I have heard the story of your meeting at the temple, and I wish to ask you some questions. No harm should come to you if you simply don't try anything stupid. Now, will you accept to hear me out, and answer questions I have to ask?''

Iso

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tortured Soul

Post by Iso on Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 am

The young adult seems to be really pissed off and talks to himself.

"This is now the second time, and the last time, he and about 40 other people had to pay for it..."

He tries to stay calm but you can easily hear how angry he is through his voice.

"What the hell is wrong with this city?
    First some maniac at the temple nearly went berserk on me, then some woman just attacks me and now you keep me here as hostage?
    This is too weired, even for a bad book.
    So just tell me what the hell you want to know. Everything I know is that this city is full of freaks."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:26 am

''Oh believe me, I'll have to agree that the events here seem to be beyond everything i've experienced so far. As for freaks, I haven't met any yet, but from the description I receive from that person at the temple, I can understand what you mean. If you answer my questions, we might never meet again, although that would be surprising. I'll first want to hear about the people you encountered. That freak at the temple, was last night your first meeting? Also, did you meet anyone else who could fit the definition of a master?'' If so, where and when did you meet them.

Iso

Post by Iso on Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:10 am

"What the hell you mean with master? Are people participating in this war called such?
    Let me first tell you my knowledge about this war is limited.
    If I hadn't met some strange guy just after I arrived in this city, I wouldn't even know it started."

The young man doesn't seem to calm down, it rather seems he gets angrier, making it harder for him keeping a calm voice.

"He showed me a red sign on his body, I guess it shows that you are participating in the war? I don't have any of those signs so I'm not participating right?
    Anyway hes an older looking man who seemed to know less than I did.
    As for the temple guy I met him two times.
    Both times at the temple. I was simply interested in the temple but he ... he was protecting it from me like I was a thief or something.
    The first time we met he just told me to leave since he is collecting things from the ruins of the temple.
    The second time we met he threatened me to kill me if I wouldn't leave the place.
    He looks like a real maniac, so I don´t think your little girlfriend can do the same thing to him she did to me.
    Hell, I didn't want to get in trouble with this guy so I left the place... and then you know the rest."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:58 am

''Then do you plan in getting involved in any way? That person at the temple, you made a deal with him right?''

Iso

Post by Iso on Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:11 am

"I plan to stay the hell out of this war, I'm not participating in it so I have no reason to fight.
    I am only interested in observing it, not fighting.
    Yet everyone seems to want my head.
    And do you really believe I want to work with a maniac which could kill me every second only cause he feels like it?
    I tell you what i told him I'm not interested in fighting and I value my life to much to risk it for nothing"

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:30 pm

''It doesn't appear like there is much you could do for me. If you tell me you will not get involved, I will not consider you a threat of any kind, and I'll let you be.

There is one last thing I would ask before letting you go. You talked about a cellphone number. Do you, by any chance, remember what that number is?''

Iso

Post by Iso on Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:40 am

"What the hell are you talking about now? As far as I remembered I never told you anything about a cellphone number.
    So which one do you mean? I don't own a cellphone so I cant give you my number."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 4:59 am

''Back at the temple, you gave that weirdo a card. Do you remember the number that was on it. I told you I'd let you go if you simply answer the questions I ask you.''

Iso

Post by Iso on Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:12 am

"Yeha I remember it thou I´d prefer you not to just attack him like me.
    He didn't seem very strong and also not interested in fighting, he may just surrender if you threaten him.
    Anyway that's your business and I guess who gets involved in this war is at his own fault if he gets attacked."

Spoiler:
    He tells your the phone number of [phantom trader] Rmx

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:19 am

''I believe this is all I need from you. Since you said you would not get involved, I will not attack you again as long as what you told me is true. I can't, however, say you will not meet my servant again.

I'll propose the following terms to you. If my servant goes see you for information, she will not attack you if you accept to simply tell her what she wants to know. This will probably be about anything you could have learned about the war, or people involved in it. If you try to get someone's help and ambush her, you can be assured that it would be the last thing you ever attempted.

If you accept all of this, you simply need to drink this. ''

The girl who attacked you enters your field of vision with a cup.

Spoiler:

If you accept, she'll get you to drink it, and you can tell Grim the event is over. If you have anything to add, do so.

Iso

Post by Iso on Mon Mar 28, 2011 7:27 am

"I guess I don't have much of a choice right? I´ll drink it"

Spoiler:
    Event End. yay @.@

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:09 pm