Day 3: Einzbern and Collector

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 3: Einzbern and Collector

Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:48 pm

The morning forest, devoid of people. Your paths cross on the road to the Temple. Two parties are within a visual range of each other. Your command seals react and the servants feel the presence of their kind.
    Spoiler:
    Either one can start. You don't have to pay attention to each other either if that's what you want. But both are aware of the other characters status. Remember to include your character appearance.
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Day 3: Einzbern and Collector

Post by Belmont on Wed Mar 23, 2011 2:13 am

"I cannot allow you to proceed any further," declares Gabriel as he watches the man approaching him. "It may be a redundant question considering the situation but what business do you have in this ruined temple?" questions Gabriel without changing his stance as the Master approaches.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:06 pm

The boy stares at Gabriel with his ruby red eyes, his white hair framing his young face. His height and school uniform indicated his position as a student. A black case, narrow and long, is held along the boy's back, slightly resembling the dimensions of a sword.

"I'm sorry. I did not think that the Temple has been occupied by another Master." The boy stated, his eyes wandering to behind himself before quickly returning to Gabriel.

"I want to avoid fighting right now. If you have nothing to guard or hide, please allow me to pass."
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:55 pm

"You recognize that this is my territory yet you still wish to enter it, however, without knowing what your objective is that is impossible." As Gabriel answers his eyes wander towards the case the boy in front of him is holding, interested in what it really holds.

"If what you hold is a sword I suggest you do not unsheathe it, a mere human is no match for me in swordsmanship." Gabriel coldly declares before turning his eyes back to the young boy. "I have better things to do than fighting right now so state your objective or leave." continues Gabriel with a slightly bored expression on his face.

Aelms

Heaven's Feel 7 : Einzbern
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Einzbern

Post by Aelms on Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:20 am

The boy allowed the fabrics of the case to hang on his shoulders, showing not one trace of wanting to confront the larger man. "While I should say that this case may not hold what you imagine, I didn't come particularly because you were here." He briefly ran his free hand in his long, white hair.

"It seems that I have made a terrible mistake." He says while turning away. The boy begins to make his way down the steps before stopping. "I'm in a hurry right now, but I hope we won't meet in the opposite sides of the battlefield."

The boy then promptly left.

Spoiler:
    Event end if the opposite Master has nothing more to add.
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:35 am

Spoiler:
    Confirm Event End

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content