[Detective] Day 3

    Share

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:45 am

    [BobbyKah] Morning [Area 3]: Going back home from pub. Getting some sleep at home. Prana concealed by necklace during the whole day.
    [BobbyKah] Afternoon [Area 6]: Getting ready for the day (breakfast, etc.). Going on patrol with a co-worker. Looking for suspicious persons or crimes [Awareness 9 and/or Information Gathering 10].
    [BobbyKah] Evening [Area 5]: Going on patrol with a co-worker. Looking for suspicious persons or crimes [Awareness 9 and/or Information Gathering 10].
    [BobbyKah] Night [Area 3]: Taking a walk through the market district, looking for anything suspicious without attracting attention, for about an hour [Awareness 9]. After that getting some stuff for the weekend (snacks, food, etc.).
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:30 am

    Afternoon: You spot a potential criminal who has made name for himself in Hong Kong’s underworld scene. There aren't any orders to catch him though, as there are no evidence against him.

    A short, Asian man, with a scar on his left cheek. Short ink black hair with a bowl cut. Wearing a businessman suit.
    You could confront him and ask him few questions what's he doing in Japan or just ignore him.

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:58 am

    First i look for any other people that could belong to said criminal.
    If he is alone i order my co-worker to supervise him from a save distance with focus on not being noticed, also he should text a short status report on any suspicious movements of the target.
    If there are no such movements he has to report back every 5 minutes if he goes out of my sight.
    In any case i try to get in touch with the police station via radio to get further instructions.
    If the orders are to let him go, then i forward the order to the co-worker and ignore the target.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:59 am

    He's heading towards the bridge. Do you keep tailing him?
    There aren't any real instructions from the station. He isn't currently wanted, but you're no prohibited to confront him if you think you can gather some intel.

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Thu Mar 24, 2011 11:28 am

    I try to organize 2 more officers to back me and my co-worker up (via radio).
    Then i arrange a place where i can meet up with my co-worker to follow the target together at a safe distance.
    I give back status reports to the office via short text messages in short time intervals.
    Also i check the surroundings on a regular base to see if anyone else follows him or us.
    If the target shows any signs of noticing us, then we abort the chase. There is no reason to risk something for nothing.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 24, 2011 9:25 pm

    Target notices the one tailing him. He tries to escape but the target catches him.

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:45 am

    I give a report to the police station and order some reinforcements and further instructions.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:02 pm

    Afternoon: http://rulebreaker.forums-rpg.com/t223-day-3-detective-and-phantom-trader
    Since you didn't mention anything about the suspect being dangerous, they assume you can handle the situation on your own. However they notify a nearby patrol to arrive on the scene. They should arrive in 7 minutes.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 31, 2011 4:23 am

    Night
    You finish your shopping's and walk down the streets. It's rather chilling night and the environment feels peaceful. After walking for a while you don't encounter any other people and the houses you pass by seem rather lifeless. It's night after all.
    You hear some noise and turn around. There's nothing, only the lamplight illuminating the streets.

    Quiet as a whisper, you finally hear something.
    How monster's are born...

    You hear footsteps. The person walking towards you seems like a normal human - like any other civilian you've seen around this town so far. She's an adult, a woman on her thirties maybe. She doesn't answer your questions, just keep walking towards you. She doesn't seem dangerous, however this feeling of anxiety won't leave you. Finally she walks few steps away from you and raises her hand, it's an envelope. You look at her mystified. You try to ask her few questions but she doesn't answer. As soon as you grab the envelope, the person falls on the ground and doesn't move.

    What do you do?

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:17 pm

    I check the woman for vital signs.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:11 pm

    She's alive but unconscious.

    BobbyKah

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Detective
    Posts : 21
    Join date : 2011-02-25

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by BobbyKah on Thu Mar 31, 2011 11:31 pm

    I call an ambulance, stating that a woman suddenly collapsed.
    In the time it takes for the ambulance to arrive, I take a closer look at the envelope, without opening it.
    Also i don't mention it and put it away without being noticed when the medic or anyone else arrives.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Lucid on Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:04 am

    The medics arrive and take the girl away. They ask your contact info just in case if something arises.
    Nothing seems out of place on the envelope. There isn't anything written on it however.

    Sponsored content

    Re: [Detective] Day 3

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 7:43 pm