Day 2: Collector and Tortured Soul

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 2: Collector and Tortured Soul

Post by Lucid on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 pm

Tortured Soul finishes climbing up the Temple stairs, only to find a rather strange looking person staring at him from the distance.

Spoiler:
    I posted some info on both characters movement threads. Either person can start, remember to add your char description.
    Belmont

Heaven's Feel 7 : Collector
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Traveler

Re: Day 2: Collector and Tortured Soul

Post by Belmont on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:22 pm

The man who is standing in the grounds of the ruined Temple looks towards the person that is approaching him without much interest.

I am Gabriel, collector of artifacts. I see that this Temple has also piked your interest but not much remains anymore.

Iso

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tortured Soul

Post by Iso on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:42 pm

The serious looking young man turns his head slowly to the left and then to the right as if he was looking for something or someone, completely ignoring the strange clothed man.
    He begins to pay attention to Gabriel, and starts to mumble to himself.

"Indeed, I don't think I could find anything interesting here"

"It seems we had similar business up here, you see I just arrived at this city and heard that this temple was abandoned.
    So I thought I could maybe search for some nice books in here, but at the sight of those ruins... my chances to find any seem quite low."

"You didn't happen to have found any books around here you'd be willing to sell me?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:08 pm

Books. Literature. History. Many things come to mind when thinking about books, however a temple would only posses a specific type of books.

Nothing of value remains in this temple anymore. It has been abandoned for decades.

Gabriel crosses his arms and looks at the man who has not yet introduced himself, slightly interested in the answer he will give to his question.

I cannot help but think it is strange for someone to look for books in a temple. What kind of books are you looking for?

Iso

Post by Iso on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:50 am

"Your right it is strange for a person to search for books in a temple instead of going to a Library.
    But I'm not looking for just ordinary books. I came here to search for books written by the temple inhabitants."

"I hoped I could find a book which explains why this temple is in ruins or at least some information about this town."

The young male seems to enjoy this awkward situation as he puts on a faint smile.

"You see I´m new in this town and the first thing that catched my attention was the temple.
    The people in town couldn't explain me what happened to it.
    So I wanted to try and find it out myself, while searching for books which I love to read.
    I know it sounds weired but that's just how I am"

The man with the faint smile starts to walk slowly towards Gabriel.

"So I have my reasons to be up here what about you? You look pretty odd I don´t think you live in this city.
    Also what were you searching around here? Things of worth you could sell?"
    Belmont

Post by Belmont on Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:23 am

I thought I stated my intentions when I introduced myself. I am collecting artifacts and few places hold more artifacts than ruins, however, nothing remains here. I believe it has been plundered by other people long before I even set a foot on it. As you said yourself, I am not from this city. I have been traveling for many years looking for artifacts and I would not even think about selling them, as I have no use for money.

As Gabriel finishes his sentence he watches the man slowly moving towards him.

You have not yet introduced yourself, however, it does not matter. I must continue my investigation so if you do not have any business here anymore I ask you to take your leave. Soon the rain will intensify and I do not wish to be here when that happens.

Iso

Post by Iso on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:40 am

The now annoyed looking man stops to move.

"Alright, Alright. If you want a name call me Dan.
    And I didn't want to know what you were doing up here but rather if you were searching for something more special than just artifacts.
    Like I searched for special books you were maybe searching for special artifacts?"

Dan who´s mood seemed to have changed back to normal turns around.

"Whatever it´s your business, you don't have to explain it to me."

He starts to walk away leaving the ruins of an old temple.
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:03 am

Event end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:47 pm