Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Share
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:41 pm


    Somebody has entered the Church to pray.

    Spoiler:
    This topic doesn't necessarily need further posting if Supervisor doesn't wish to encounter the person that entered the church.

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:37 pm

    Hello, who might you be?

    A red haired girl in a wheelchair is sitting behind the alter, looking down upon the visitor. A large hulking man is standing beside her. Together, they face down on this strange new visitor.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:47 pm

    A green haired girl stands at the entrance way fidgeting a little she bows politely to the two.

    “Um...I’m Hana Arisoto and I’ve just come here to pray and reflect on a few things in life…but if I’m bothering you I can leave."

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:04 am

    Spoiler:
    I'm fine if you pray...but I'd like to know what and who you are. You aren't human, and while I don't like this part of my job, I have a duty concerning those who aren't normal humans. You have some explaining to do.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Tue Mar 08, 2011 10:45 am

    Spoiler:
    "Well..." She hesitates for a momment unsure of what to say to the girl. "I have some training as a magus but I dont see how that would not make me a human."

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:19 am

    Spoiler:
    Forget I said anything after saying hi. Grimwind miseld me and shit.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:30 am

    Spoiler:
    Player misread the information I gave him. Please continue the event from the start.

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:34 am

    No, it's good to see someone stay spiritually connected. If you need me, just say something. Ask my helpers if you want food or tea.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:46 am

    She gives a small smile to the two and bows again "Thank you...actually I have a few questions if you dont mind answering."

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:55 am

    Oh? Alright, ask. I'll have my people set up a table.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:04 pm

    She nods a little hesitant to ask her question. "Um...If it's not too much trouble I would like to know about the grail..."

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 pm

    Hoh...and how do you know about the Grail?
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 pm

    "A man who who says his name is Saber told me..." she looks away a little bit toward the door and takes a step back.

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:12 am

    Suddenly, a demonic white figure with claws materializes.

    Kuuuuuuuuu...

    I'm sorry, but you're going to have to answer some questions. Please don't try to run away.

    The girl in red nods her head, and the creature rushes towards the girl.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:42 am

    At the appearence of the demonic figure she falls on her back stares in shock at the creature as he rushes at her she picks herself up slowly mumbling to herself "I dont wan't to die."

    Spoiler:
    Activating command spell to summon servant Saber infromt of medic.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

    Red light. A burst of prana and the sound of wind. A mysterious person appears instantly next to her.
    You called my lady?


    Spoiler:
    When posting your movements simply copy the image above and edit it in paint to reflect your movements. After that upload it to some quick host and post with your turn.
    Turn Order
    Berserker
    Saber
    Berserker
    Saber
    Berserker
    Medic
    Saber
    Berserker
    Saber
    Supervisor
    Repeat

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:48 am

    Hoh, so you do have a Servant.

    The girl motions her subordinates away.

    Kuuuu...

    Easy Berserker. Oi girl...I don't feel a need to take your life. I was under the assumption you didn't have a Servant, and thus, a non-participating witness to this war. And as we all know, we have to eliminate those who know about this war, yet aren't participants. However, I have my own reasons to battle. Just know that even if I win, I'll spare your life. That is all I have to say.

    KUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!




    Berserker madly rushes at Saber and strikes with his axe.
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:13 am

    Spoiler:
    “I don’t know anything about this “Grail War” but I disagree with killing people…someone like you must be stopped.”

    Saber stands ready to intercept berserker holding his axe in a defensive position.

    I'll let Kaede do his turn again because there was a confusion on the battle system. -Lucid
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:30 pm

    Spoiler:
    Just so you know I'm not going to participate in the battles much. All calculations and dice rolling is done by the players. As an example I'm gonna post Berserkers attack roll.
    Berserker madly rushes at Saber and strikes with his axe. Attack Value 30+d20. Damage 350.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:30 pm

    The member 'Lucid' has done the following action : Dices

    'd20' : 20
    avatar
    kaede

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka
    Posts : 292
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by kaede on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm

    Spoiler:
    Saber stands ready intercept berserkers mad dash toward his master and only strikes when he is in range aiming for his torso each time he swings his axe.

    “I know almost nothing about this “War” but I disagree with killing people…someone like you must be stopped.” xxx

    actions:

    While berserker attacks saber defends using his axe as a shield.

    Saber uses all his actions to attack berserker. Medic uses xxx.

    1. If you use Defend you don't need to roll the dice. Only when using evade.
    2. You have only one action per turn. So one attack per turn. You also need to post the needed values so that the enemy may deal with the attack.
    3. It isn't Medics turn yet. See the turn order on the post that started the battle.
    I'm gonna use your post to post an example what your actions would really look like. -Lucid
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:48 pm

    The member 'kaede' has done the following action : Dices

    'd20' : 16
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

    Saber stands ready intercept Berserkers mad dash toward his master and only strikes when he is in range aiming for his torso each time he swings his axe.
    Saber uses his Axe to Defend against Berserkers attack. Armour Rating 210.

    I know almost nothing about this War but I disagree with killing people... someone like you must be stopped.

    Saber readies his axe and swings it towards Berserker. Attack Value 30+d20. Damage 360.

    Saber's Battle Ability is in effect.
    Spoiler:
    Attack Of Opportunity [Threaten Range 1]
    You threaten all squares into which you can make a melee attack, even when it is not your action. Moving out of a threatened square provokes an attack of opportunity from the threatening opponent. An attack of opportunity is a single normal melee attack. You don’t have to make an attack of opportunity if you don’t want to. An attack of opportunity interrupts the normal flow of actions in the round.
    If an attack of opportunity is provoked, immediately resolve the attack of opportunity, then continue with the next character’s turn. Or complete the current turn, if the attack of opportunity was provoked in the midst of a character’s turn.

    Spoiler:
    Since Saber used Defend and his total Armour Rating was 210. He would take 350-210=140 damage from Berserkers attack.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Lucid on Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

    The member 'Lucid' has done the following action : Dices

    'd20' : 12

    Father Vincent

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor
    Posts : 344
    Join date : 2010-05-23

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Father Vincent on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:28 am

    You're very, very suspicious. You say you know nothing about this war, yet you activated your command spell so easily. You sought to flee once I inquired about how you know the war. You come in here non-committed to ask about something so serious, almost as if you're pretending you know nothing. And finally, you have already made your decision about how you'll act during the war. Do you take me as a fool? Even if I won't kill you, I'll have to do some extensive questioning. The sanctity of this ritual won't be dirtied by people like you.

    Kuuuuuuuu.


    Berserker, already in range to strike at Saber, swings his axe madly at his foe.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Day 2: Medic and Supervisor

    Post by Sponsored content

      Similar topics

      -

      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 pm