Tortured Soul Day 2

Iso

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tortured Soul

Tortured Soul Day 2

Post by Iso on Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:38 pm

[Tortured Soul] Morning [Area 1]:
    I walk around the temple searching for useful information's, especially for different ways to enter the temple than the main entrance. [Gather information 4]
    I also search for other people which might be near the temple. [Awareness 5]

[Tortured Soul] Afternoon [Area 3]: I search for a cheap looking restaurant. [Gather Information 4] After I found a restaurant I will eat there. Then I will search for a store which sells flashlights and buy one. [Gather Information 4]

[Tortured Soul] Evening [Area 3]: I ask people at the market about the temple and why it was abandoned. [Gather Information 4]

[Tortured Soul] Night [Area 1]: I try to enter the temple. If I found a different entrance to the temple I will use it instead. [Stealth 4] I try to search for people which might observe me. [Awareness 5]
    Inside the temple I use the flashlight to search for other people, any useful clues, books and diaries. [Gather Information 4] [Awareness 5] [Stealth 4]
    In case i find interesting books, even if they don´t contain any useful information ill take them with me.
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Re: Tortured Soul Day 2

Post by Lucid on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Morning: The place is in ruins. You don't have much information about its history. Maybe it hasn't been visited in decades. There's also an eerie feeling in the air. The air in the area feels dead, but you can't form it into words. Maybe it has something to with thaumaturgy? There are many traces of old houses and stone sculptures.

You reach the top without sensing any other people: http://rulebreaker.forums-rpg.com/t193-day-2-collector-and-tortured-soul#1018
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:40 am

Evening: The following info details are date wise during 5th war, without anybody directly referring it to such or your character having knowledge of it.
    Around that time the people living at the temple just suddenly moved out of the place. Rumors said that the place was simply cursed or bad-luck. No new people moved in and people forgot about it after some time. It was in such a remote location that it was simply left there.
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:37 am