Day 1: Phantom Trader and Tortured Soul

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Day 1: Phantom Trader and Tortured Soul

Post by Lucid on Tue Mar 01, 2011 11:46 am

Spoiler:
    RMX starts the event. You approach the unidentified person.
    RMX

Heaven's Feel 7 : Phantom Trader
    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Private Doctor

Re: Day 1: Phantom Trader and Tortured Soul

Post by RMX on Tue Mar 01, 2011 12:27 pm

The short, unimpressive figure of a man in a white shirt approaches the young adult in the middle of the market district and starts speaking to him in a polite but nonchanantly voice.

"Excuse my impertinence, young boy. It has caught my attention that you seem to be a 'gifted' person in fields out of my expertise. So I'll ask you plainly: I want you to tell me everything concerning these..."

The man pulls up the left sleeve of his shirt and on the lower part of his wrist a strange mark can be seen:

Spoiler:

"In case I was too subtle...I know what these are and do, but I want to make sure I'm not under any other rules or protocols I am not aware of. Oh, and please don't cause a ruckus. It won't benefit either of us."

Iso

Heaven's Feel 7 : Tortured Soul

Post by Iso on Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:02 am

The at first surprised looking man suddenly starts to grin.

"You seem quite brave, just walking up to a stranger and asking him about a weird sign on your sleeve.
    Although you`re lucky I know what those signs are, yet I don't have any myself..."

The young mans grin fades and he starts to stare seriously at the guy in the white shirt.

"So... Why do you think i know more than you do and will just tell you about it?"
    RMX

Post by RMX on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:26 am

"Well, you see, I'm just a humble businessman, a sales vendor if you wish. My job consists in buying or selling all kinds of things, and I'm pretty sure you have information I would want. Of course, you don't want to give them out for free, now do you? I'll be more than glad to hear your offer. What do you want for your information?"

Iso

Post by Iso on Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:30 am

"Well first I still would like to know why you are so sure that I´m not just a normal person.
    Secondly if you´re only a humble businessman, how come you have one of those marks?.
    If you answer those questions ill try to answer yours."
    RMX

Post by RMX on Wed Mar 02, 2011 12:33 pm

"I read a book or two about enhancing one's perception, pretty expensive books. I imagined I had some innate predispostion for such abilities, but this is actually the first time I've put them into practice. I felt some sort of faint heat coming out of your body, which really stood out in this weather. I'm a bit surprised myself."

The man scratches the back of his head showing an awkward smile.

"About these symbols, I have no idea how they came to be. They blossomed on my arm literally overnight. I woke up early this morning only to find myself with these colourful markings and you can see the current situation I'm in"

The man clears his throat as if he had said said something out of place, then regained his posture.

"Are you satisfied with my answers? Will you clear my doubts now?"

Iso

Post by Iso on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:31 pm

"Ok I will tell you everything I know, but don't expect it to be very helpful.
    I know that you´re in some kind of war for a an object which is supposed to grant wishes.
    The mark you carry shows that you are chosen to participate in this war."

The young man starts to look into the sky.

"To tell the truth I'm not even sure if what I just told you is correct, until you showed me this mark I wasn't even sure if this war really existed or if it was only a fairy tale.
    You should better think about what your gonna do from now on, because this whole affair seems pretty dangerous."
    RMX

Post by RMX on Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:10 pm

The short man crosses his arms lost in thought.

"Hmm...I feared this was the case. This sounds just like the old western tales of the crusaders. Very well, then. I will keep looking for own path, then."

The mysterious man stretches his hand, but not in the position of a handshake but more like holding something in his closed fist.

"I am very grateful for your help, stranger. Please accept this"

Inside his hand there's a white business card with the following text:

'Mr. Mo the Trader - The best deals in town. Cash only"

"There's my phone number in it. I would be pleased to make business with you again in the future"

Iso

Post by Iso on Thu Mar 03, 2011 2:32 am

The calm looking young adult takes the business card.

"Very well, my name is Dan. I don't own a cellphone so I can't give you my number.
    But I might call you if I find more out about this war."

Dan walks some steps backwards, still looking at the Trader

"I guess I will leave now. If you´re ever in a situation in which you need my support, you should probably search at this shopping district."
    Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Post by Lucid on Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:58 am

Event end.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:47 pm