Heaven's Feel 7 : Game-Master
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Retired Overseer

Re: Day 2: Matou and the Tohsaka

Post by Rallasner on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:24 am

~Turn result~

Servants
    -Lancer actions: attack *1, 2 evade, Attack*8
    -Berserker actions: attack *7

Lancer launches a quick assault on Berserker, striking directly, then skillfully evades the first 2 counter attacks from Berserker. Afterwards they clash, with Lancer having an advantage in speed as before.

Damage dealt: Lancer takes 60 damage from clashes, Berserker takes 252 directly.

Non-Servants/Masters
    -Supervisor: Attack three times at Matou, special action
    -Tohsaka: Casting a spell twice at Matou
    -Matou: Casting a spell twice at Tohsaka, evade, defense

The master's spells clash against each other, completely negating themselves. During the clash, 3 chains come from outside of Matou's view. The first 2 he is able to fend off, but the last one manages to wrap around Matou's leg, preventing him from moving. (40 damage, -1 action)
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:05 pm

-Master Turn-
    "Well it's now or never, Berserker fall back. Lancer please concentrate on freeing your master." She turns and drawing one jewel as she turns and chants an incantation but holds back on throwing it. "Surrender now and you'll live."

-servant turn-
    Berserker hearing his masters order retreats to Kaedes side and growls threatningly at the supervisor.

Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Post by Father Vincent on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:30 pm

With a skillful motion with his hand, Father Vincent removes the chains from the trees and unties the Master of Matou. He walks out and says, "Alright. But I'd rather we have a talk first. I have an interesting proposition for both of you. Well, it was only for Tohsaka at first, but she's just too nice. Would you rather talk here or in the church?"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:44 pm

"I say out here. Now tell us your proposition." She holds the glowing jewel ready to throw at a momments notice at the supervisor.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:46 pm

Father Vincent laughs, "I'd rather you put that down. But anyways, make yourselves comfortable. Also, if it isn't too much trouble, I'd rather you make sure Berserker is defending me. The fact that the Master of Matou was so quick to jump you makes me a little uneasy."

Meroy

Heaven's Feel 7 : Shounen
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Matou

Post by Meroy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:47 pm

''Right, Lancer''

As he calls for him, Lancer retreats closer to his master

''If you have something to offer, do so here. There is no way i'm going in that church''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:52 pm

"Well I'd rather keep it up. So please tell us your offer."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:08 pm

Wei snaps his finger. He looks at the subordinate pretending to be him. "Go get some chairs for us all." Quickly and promptly, he brought chairs for everyone. Wei snickers, "I'm sure the Tohsakas have been taught to have better manners, no? It's quite unladylike to prepare to strike someone down while being offered a seat."

Wei sits down and explains, "Well, I think I should introduce myself. My name is Wei Chan and I'm fifteen years old. Sixteen this November. Perhaps you've heard of me, since my parents are fairly important members of the Church and all." Wei sighs. "Perhaps if I was born in another family, things might have been different. I may have been able to lead a normal life. However, the reality of things is that I was born in a highly religious family. A highly, religious, possibly insane family. Since they were both in important positions in the Church, I was expected to follow their footsteps. However, I didn't want to. It didn't make sense to me. But it was pointless; my life has already been set for me. My parents' honour would be stained if I were to live a life that is not of the Church."

Wei continues on with a look of fury. "I rebelled and rebelled, but it was all useless. What good is a four year-old compared to the might of the Church? Unable to stand the dishonour, they locked me some place dark, cold, and wet. I was given a choice: to live the life my parents set or to die a painful death. Even then, I refused. I refused with all my heart. For two years, I was kept there, being given unimaginable torture. What I went through cannot be described through with words. By the end of it, I've already been broken as a human being. I wasn't always colour-blind and flat-footed. I didn't always suffer from lack of nutrition. I wasn't always diabetic. However, the Church has ways. In the end, I broke down and accepted. I studied for my life and agreed passionately to whatever they said. Never again would I be back in there!"

With tears in his eyes, his voice shakes. It is no doubt that this subject is extremely painful to him. "I get nightmares of it every night. An endless repeat of my torture. But I lived on. If there was one thing that kept me going, it was the destruction of this abominable organization. I'm one of the lucky ones who lived. There are many of them, still. Heretics, traitors, and some like me. The Church is evil and my reason to live henceforth was to destroy them and form a new, pure Church. To get to that goal, I've become an Executor to the organization I hate."

Understanding that it's not entirely comfortable to hear about this, Wei takes a second to calm himself and for the listeners to absorb this information.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Sitting down but not letting go of the jewel she quietly listens to his story and says once he is finished. "Why do you want our help? I personally see no gain for either of us to help you. And also wouldnt it be easier to change the church from the inside once you take over for your parents?"

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 am

''Be it like this or from the inside, the chances of success against the church remain pretty low. If your offer consists of us helping you achieve your goal, there has to be something pretty good you have to offer.''

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:46 am

"Let me finish my story. It's impossible to change the way the system works now if I were to wait. My parents are that important and I've already been working in the shadows of the Church, never to be seen by the public eye. However, after years of plotting and planning, I finally found the solution to my problem: The Holy Grail War."

Wei pauses and clearly states, "I'd like to make this clear that I do not want the Holy Grail. It is useless to me. What I want is a weapon, a weapon powerful enough to destroy the Church. What I need is the power of a Servant. One Servant to help me destroy the abomination that is the Church. This is my proposition: before you end the Holy Grail War, I want you to use a Servant to destroy the Church. They have nothing to stop a Servant. Even if they turn to the Mage's Association, they'll be destroyed. In fact, I'm sure the Mage's Association will be happy to finally be rid of such a pest. In return for promising me that, I do whatever it takes for the both of you to reach the end of the Holy Grail War."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:35 am

"Hmm...your story is sad but you know the church will most likely have artifacts that could kill a servant. To take down the church you would most likely need an army of servants or at least a squad of seven...And the old man in the church is he aware of your plot or do you plan on killing him?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:14 am

"I can guarantee that such artifacts do not exist. They may hinder a Servant, but never outright kill one. And that's assuming they can even keep up with their physical parameters. No, the old man is not aware. I won't kill him, but I'll deal with him in my own way. Just because I have a goal doesn't mean I'll forget about my morals."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 pm

''The fact you tried killing me is still making me hesitate, there is no way to be certain you won't try to steal my servant or something like that''

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:33 pm

Wei laughs, "If I wanted to kill you, I wouldn't have wasted the effort to restrain you in the first place. I also fought this battle with the intention to lose. I realized that Tohsaka was going to betray me when she mouthed those words. She is just far too kind. There's no reason for me to steal a Servant if both of you are willing to co-operate."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Mon Sep 06, 2010 3:43 pm

''What do you think Tohsaka? Think its worth it?''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Mon Sep 06, 2010 4:02 pm

"I honestly dont know...I mean taking on a group as strong as the church...its something I cant easly decide something as big as this in a matter of minuets..."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:30 am

"I'll put it to you this way. Even assuming that there's a minuscule chance that the Church can somehow kill a Servant, it's downright impossible to kill two. And I can personally make it so that there will be no room for error. No harm will come to either of you, as I can just fake the daily reports and report you as the master of Assassin and Caster. In return for completing a small task for me, I can bring you both to the final stage of the Holy Grail War. Being the supervisor of this war has its own benefits, such as naturally attracting other masters here. I think I've already proven here that ambushes in this place are fairly easy to preform."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:45 am

"I still don't know...Before I make my choice I want to know what you plan to do after you get rid of the church?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:12 am

"I only plan on getting rid of the upper-level of the organization. They're all trash who have ruined the lives of hundreds, if not thousands already. The only one to be left alive will be the pope. He will be my puppet and I'll make the Church stay completely true to its former teachings of love and tolerance. From there on, I will weed out any remaining threats by myself."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:02 am

"You think that everyone in the church will listen to the guy who destroyed there leadership? What reason will they have to listen to you if you no longer have servants on your side to use a deterent for violence?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:52 am

"For one, they won't know. I'll make it look like some terrorist group of some sort strolled in and bombed the place or something. Of course, I'll make sure the pope knows I'm behind all this. Whether or not he knows how I did it is a different matter. I'll "persuade" him into doing what I want."

Meroy

Post by Meroy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:54 am

''What happens to the church after that is none of my worries, to be honnest. All that really matters to me is what I gain and what the risks are. How he will, or if he will be able to control the church is only of little interest. As long as he doesn't use it in a way that would annoy me in the future. If he believes he can do it, thats fine. I'd also prefer not killing innocent people if possible, if we join him.''
    kaede

Post by kaede on Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:56 pm

She sighs "While I don't think you are telling us everything I am in...but I ask that my family not be connected to this in anyway." The jewel in her hand dims then stops glowing altogether.

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:17 pm

"And you, Matou?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content