Round 2- Tohsaka meets the Supervisor

Rallasner

Heaven's Feel 7 : Game-Master
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Retired Overseer

Round 2- Tohsaka meets the Supervisor

Post by Rallasner on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:05 pm

Tohsaka enters the church on her own, and eventually runs into Father Peter.

Spoiler:
    I care not who starts it off

Father Vincent

Heaven's Feel 7 : Supervisor
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Supervisor

Re: Round 2- Tohsaka meets the Supervisor

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:13 pm

Father Peter opens his arm with a big smile on his face.

"Welcome! What brings such an esteemed guest as yourself to our Church? You are welcome to any drinks or food, just ask! Sorry if I'm a little imposing; it's just that you're the first participant to come to us!"
    kaede

Heaven's Feel 7 : Medic
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Tohsaka

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:16 pm

She bows politly to the man then says "No thank you father i've come here for some information on the grail war. If its not to much trouble i'd like to know about the last grail war."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:20 pm

Father Peter says, "Sadly, you will get no information from me. I am not the Supervisor. However, he is resting in his room right now. If you wish, I can take him to you. Just to warn you; he's fairly young and new at this job. He's also a bit weird. If you still wish to go and run into any "problems", just holler for me and I'll set that boy straight."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:25 pm

A little hesitant at the mans answer she asks "Problems? What kind of problems are you talking about?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:29 pm

Father Peter takes a sigh and says, "Boy is a shut-in who plays video-games and watches anime all day. He doesn't really have any friends and he doesn't really like talking in general. Just don't take what he says to heart and if he does anything, just come for me."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:32 pm

She nods "Sounds like a real handful...Anyway where is his room? I guess I have a few questions for him."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:37 pm

Father Peter laughs sheepishly and steps aside. He says, "Uh, right behind me actually. Kind of silly, but I want to be within hearing distance. For all of our security. Don't worry girl, I got your back!"
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:41 pm

She smiles nods and approachesthe door then stops and says "I understand you can never be to careful in a war. Do I knock or just go in?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:44 pm

Father Peter says, "Just go inside."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:46 pm

Nodding her thanks she opens the door and goes inside closing the door as she goes in. "Hello is anyone here?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Upon her entry, she sees a large, dark room. The room is dark; depressingly so. There is nothing on the walls, and the grey cement walls lay bare to themselves. The only thing there are comics and video games strewen across the room, and many clothes. There is also a bed, looking very old and probably uncomfortable. Apart from that, there is an old wooden table and a computer. Sitting in front of it is a young boy, 15 years of age.

"Hello, Master of Tohsaka. I've been expecting you. What brings you here?"

The boy speaks, with a tone of arrogance in it.
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:14 pm

After getting a brief look around the room she lays her eyes on the boy in the room blinks then says "Your the supervisor? I expected someone a little...older."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:27 pm

"I'm just here because my parents thought it would be a good experience, volunteer hours, blah blah blah..It doesn't matter. What do you want? You're cutting into my precious Umineko 6 time."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:32 pm

Nodding slightly she says"I'll het right to the point then I want information on the last grail war and information on the master from the Matou household."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:49 pm

Father Vincent speaks bluntly, "I can get information for stuff on the last boring war. As for info on the Matou? No. I am to remain neutral in this war, sorry. Also, you'll have to come back in a day or so for my subordinates to fetch info on the previous war. Set a time and date."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:56 pm

She sighs a little "I need information now can't you tell me anything? You have a computer you should use it to get the info."

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Father Vincent gets up and shoots an annoyed look at the Master of Tohsaka. Such impudence, he thinks in his mind. She expects me to tell her such useful info not in a week, not in a few days, but suddenly at a moments notice!

"You realize that I can't just magically get you info right? I need to get permission from the Vatican, then send someone to get a copy of those files, and then give it to me. This process would take two or three days at the very least. And that's only possible because my parents happen to be very high up there."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:14 pm

Glareing back at the boy and trying to keep calm she asks "So you can use your parents password to hack into the Vatican's central network can't you? Or is the church still using a stone and chisel and thats why you have to wait?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:33 pm

Father Vincent felt annoyed, to say the least. Of course, he expected this since the Tohsaka family are known for being extrememly obnoxious, but it still doesn't make his job easier.

"No, I'm not going to do that for you. That's illegal and I happen to like being screwed over because you can't wait. Now why don't you just-"

Father Vincent pauses. Actually, he can gain something from this, he thinks.

"Heh, now that I think about it, with my connections, I could probably get it to you early next morning for you. There's a lot of risk involved for me, however, and I'd want something in return. That is, if a day is fine for you."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:49 pm

Still a glaring at the boy she nods curtly "Ok what must I do?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Sun Jul 25, 2010 3:57 pm

"My subordinates are supposed to help me keep order in Fuyuki City. Recently, some murders have started happening. I don't think it's a coincidence that it started happening right at the start of the Holy Grail War. Some magus is out there wreaking havoc. I'm going to assume that it isn't you, since even the Tohsakas wouldn't sink so low. WAIT I'M JUST JOKING! Anyways, it's obviously one of the participants. I'd send my subordinates to monitor each person, but that's impossible without one of them dying on me. Also, I do not know where they live. If you give me info on what you know on the Masters right now, I'll get that info for you. Of course, I expect you to dig up more info very quickly today too."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:18 pm

After hearing his offer and keeping calm at his remark she says "i honestly don't know much about the other masters. I only know of Matou because he lives near me. I also don't know anything about the murders, I didn't even know of them until you told me just now." sighing she folds her arms across her chest thinking wonder if shen would know anything about them. "Do you have an idea which master is behind this or do i have to follow every master?"

Father Vincent

Post by Father Vincent on Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:28 am

"Just do your best. If anything, if you feel you can't find much, just put special emphasis on gathering info on the Matous. It'd be easier and safer for you too. If you feel as if you're in any danger, leave immediately and report it to me as soon as you can. If you must, you may come to the Church and we'll protect you. I'd have to deal with that terrible aftertaste if you died because of my request, haha.

I'm actually surprised you say you know little. The Tohsakas are usually more careful than that. Sigh, if you don't feel like putting yourself in danger, you can just give me a familiar if you want. Either choice is fine for me."
    kaede

Post by kaede on Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:02 am

"Fine I shall gather info on any masters I find and report back to you on anything of importance. And on the subject of the Matous...I think that he could be behind the murders he would do them if it ment he could win." Sighing she turns around to leave but stops at the door and turms her head to him "Is there anythng else i should know? If not I shall take my leave."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:36 am