Round 2 - Private Doctor and The Medium

Lucid
    Admin

Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master

Round 2 - Private Doctor and The Medium

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:12 am

RMX will make the first post.

Italize all off-character notes and place them in the end of posts.
    Xenovent - Sorry to be a pain. I can't see spoiler tags on my phone, so if I'm to respond I need another way.

Last edited by Lucid on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    RMX

Heaven's Feel 7 : Phantom Trader
    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Private Doctor

Re: Round 2 - Private Doctor and The Medium

Post by RMX on Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:17 am

The silence of the temple's night is shattered by the voice of a black and white specter, a voice smooth and quiet like the sound of a snake slithering in the grass field.

"Wake up. Itsuki Kyumei. I want to speak to you. I mean no harm but your head will be on the floor way before you use any of your tricks should you be so foolish to try. I pray that's not the case"
    Xenovent

Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium

Post by Xenovent on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:49 am

Itsuki was woken up with a start, but within half a second he regained his composure.

"By the very fact I am still alive, I will take you at your word. You have me at the disadvantage...what may I do for you?" He slowly sat up and addressed the darkness. It amused him only slightly, because now he was receiving what he had given others. He only hoped it would remain just as nonviolent as his other shadow encounters...

Is this the start or end of the first day now?
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:12 pm

Start of the second round. So end of the first day I guess.
    RMX

Post by RMX on Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:48 am

"Let me introduce myself. As you may have guessed from my unflashy ways I am the Servant Assassin"

As the faint moonlight shyly lights the room from behind the thin clouds. A white skull can be seen, crowned with the mark of a glittering red cross on its forehead.

"Although my title could suggest otherwise, I want to avoid any unnecessary bloodshed and, from the confrontation I witnessed moments ago, you seem to be the most sensible of the two. I am here to negotiate. I suppose asking you to surrender and take shelter at the Church is too much, but I'll still present that possibility to you. Nonetheless, my primary question is this:

What wish do you plan to fulfill using the Holy Grail?"
    Xenovent

Post by Xenovent on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:47 am

Itsuki was again astounded at the irony. If this question had been put to him only hours before, he would not have had an answer. However, as Fate would have it, now he did.

"Your presence seems to me to be a test of my purpose and integrity. Ley us see if I pass your test. Before tonight I had no wish. But now that I have heard of it's possibility of a miracle, I will ask the Holy Grail to restore the identity of a dear friend who has lost everything she is."

Saying thus, he sat still, gazing as the death-white skull mask before him, awaiting Fate's response.
    RMX

Post by RMX on Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:44 am

The Servant Assassin treasured the silence after the man's answer for a second, then he resumed with his monotonous yet transparent tone.

"So it is the restoration of a life dear to you what you seek. Perhaps there is hope that this conversation might not have been a waste of time for both of us. My Master also seeks to free himself from the taint that's been tormenting him. As for me, I desire for all souls that are yet to meet God's eternal grace to live free of pain and agony that plague this world."

The white skull in the shadows seems to wave a little, then continues his exposition.

"As you can see, if our goals are so close to each other, then it just makes sense that we can find a wish that can cover all of them with the Holy Grail's unlimited power. I would prefer to avoid having to kill someone well-intentioned such as yourself.

How far do you think we can work together and trust each other? How much can your side yield for a common good? How much poison do you think I've poured into my words?"
    Xenovent

Post by Xenovent on Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:26 am

Itsuki pondered this question for a moment. His love was for harmony, so the prospect of a partnership was a happy one. Was Assassin speaking thuthfully? An assassin that did not desire bloodshed? What of his own servant? These questions flowed through his mind, in addition to his own objectives and hopes.

"What you have said comforts me. I've no interest in this war and the pride and power that comes with it. I would like to work with you, and also speak with your Master one on one. Would this be possible? Perhaps tomorrow morning, when the world is not so dangerous? I will come alone, and allow you to name the place, if that will prove my transparency."
    RMX

Post by RMX on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:56 am

The pearl-white mask nodded gently in the middle of the room to express his approval.

"It pleases me too that we have reached an agreement. Very well. Let us meet at 9 by the biggest marketplace in this side of the town. A lively trade center during the day will guarantee that no combat will break out there. I will send my Master alone as well. You should be able to talk safely there. I will stay at Master's home.

I must part now and relay the news to my Master. Sleep well, Itsuki Kyumei and let us meet again"

And so, the skull swiftly disappeared using the same trickery he used to enter the temple, and the night remained quiet again.

Meeting is at 9:00 in some market district in Area 4 relatively near the bridge
    Lucid
    Admin

Post by Lucid on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Event over, waiting for players to edit their movements if necessary.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:11 am