Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Share
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:03 pm

    12:00-6:00: Itsuki sleeps as Caster finishes territory
    7:00-16:00: Itsuki walks around area 2 and 3, performing his ministerial services. Caster keeps an eye on the Temple, investigating if he can restore its natural barriers. Shadow-walk (presence concealment in effect)
    17:00-20:00: Itsuki returns to the temple. After a simple meal, h consults with Caster about what he can do with the Temple's barriers and their plan of attack.
    21:00-24:00: Itsuki and Caster investigate area one together, in order to become more familar with the forest. They return to the Temple at midnight and Itsuki rests while Caster stays alert for intruders.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Lucid on Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:15 am

    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Lucid on Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:11 pm

    You editing your movements?
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:19 pm

    Yes. 6:00-9:00: Itsuki moves toward area 4 alone to the prearranged location. When applicable, he heads back toward the temple continuing his monk duties. Back at Temple at 20:00. Shadow walk in effect during this time.
    avatar
    Rallasner

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Game-Master
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Retired Overseer
    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-06-27

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Rallasner on Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:47 am

    3:00- Caster senses a prana source near the edge of his sensing range, it likely belongs to a master/servant pair. At it's current direction, it will reach the temple in approximately 2 hours at their current speed. Response?
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:18 am

    Response: Move toward the source to scout. Itsuki is under shadow-walk. Caster will use Ao to visually identify the target and make an awareness check of servant. Remain in the trees for visual concealment.

    Spoiler:
    Also a question: A partially completed territory has no bonuses, correct? (I started construction at 19:00, so I need to wait until 7:00 to have any bonuses is what I'm really asking)
    avatar
    Rallasner

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Game-Master
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Retired Overseer
    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-06-27

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Rallasner on Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:33 am

    Spoiler:
    Correct
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Lucid on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:21 am

    http://rulebreaker.forums-rpg.com/hidden-room-red-f18/round-2-medium-meets-traveler-t108.htm#411
    4:00 Servant in spirit form and a possible magus are approaching the temple. You can't make sure guesses of the servants class or abilities. Both people have full supplies of prana.
    You can post your actions after Traveler makes his post.
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:49 pm

    4:00: Caster and Itsuki retreat to the hidden estate in the woods of area 3.
    5:00-6:00: Itsuki rests for an hour, then leaves alone to head toward his meeting, leaving Caster to recover energy. He creates 3 prana pills, and starts researching a way to create a magical item to help against physical attacks. (A jacket or robe or monk's beads)
    9:00: Meet at the prearranged meeting site with the Private Doctor. (I suspect the encounter may modify what comes after this, so I'm making the next part vague intentionally)
    11:00: When meeting is over, Itsuki does some scouting while using shadow-walk to go through areas 5 and 3 on his way back to his hidden estate.
    ~20:00: Back at hidden estate. Itsuki sleeps (since he only got 3 hours of sleep that morning)
    20:00: Caster moves back toward area 1. He uses Midori to scout out the area immediately around the Temple to detect a presence, as well as waits to see if he detects anything in the Temple at his furthest range. If he does, he retreats back to the hidden estate. If not, he moves in to survey what has become of his territory. If not destroyed, begin reconstruction. If destroyed, retreat back to hidden estate.
    End Day 2.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Lucid on Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:23 pm

    http://rulebreaker.forums-rpg.com/hidden-room-green-f20/round-2-medium-meets-private-doctor-t111.htm#434

    9:00
    More over Caster detects two more spirit sources farther from the spot. Most likely a servant and a magus. Seems like they are staying on the same spot.
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:45 pm

    Caster senses what he can about from from there, but otherwise ignores them unless they get closer.
    avatar
    Lucid
    Admin

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Kami-sama
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Game Master
    Posts : 1420
    Join date : 2010-03-31

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Lucid on Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:17 pm

    A good magus and well supplied servant. Not coming closer to you.
    avatar
    Rallasner

    Heaven's Feel 7 : Game-Master
    Heaven's Feel 6 : Retired Overseer
    Posts : 74
    Join date : 2010-06-27

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Rallasner on Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:32 pm

    ~16:00: You have an odd feeling, as if a sudden wave of terror rushed over you. You can't really explain how or why, but you can somehow feel that something relatively bad will happen in the near future, probably related to the incident that was on the news in the morning.
    avatar
    Xenovent

    Heaven's Feel 6 : The Medium
    Posts : 79
    Join date : 2010-04-28

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Xenovent on Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 am

    Hey Ral,

    Sorry for my absence, I'm sure you're not interested in my excuses. Just a question though...

    What ever became of Day 2 evening, specifically in my moves that reads:

    20:00: Caster moves back toward area 1. He uses Midori to scout out the area immediately around the Temple to detect a presence, as well as waits to see if he detects anything in the Temple at his furthest range. If he does, he retreats back to the hidden estate. If not, he moves in to survey what has become of his territory. If not destroyed, begin reconstruction. If destroyed, retreat back to hidden estate.

    We kinda have moved on to Day 3 without this happening...not sure how to proceed without knowing it's results.

    Thanks in advance, and sorry again. Later!

    --Xeno

    Sponsored content

    Re: Itsuki Kyumei Day 2 round

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:40 pm